From Moscow to Mickey – My Little Girl’s Journey to the Fort (DaveInTN and Family Spend Thanksgiving With The Fiends!)

What an awesome mission!!!! Such fun!!!!

It was fun...but scary too! :))

Ya know, with the Camo, you can hardly even see TCD.

:worship: INC is on fire tonight!!

Wow who would have ever thought u would find him and u didn't even know it !!!! How cool lol. I will get him to chase you if I find him and you post that picture

:rofl2:

Melvin, Smelvin, that's an imposter moose. I demand a DNA test.

Ha! I think YOU are the one harboring an imposter moose!

• Replies 711
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, got the video on youtube. Will try posting here...  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pei4x-yXMs&feature=youtu.be

Wow, you are good. I even want to camp with your family.

The Beginning January 16, 2008. The dead of winter in St. Petersburg, Russia. The sun rises around 10:00am and sets by 3:00pm. It is a cold and dark day. (How do I know this? They’re ALL cold and d

I think we need some type of award for this mission! Evidently Dave, you were not a Boy Scout as you were NOT prepared! I have a feeling that one day Melvin will indeed be freed! How sad that he is blindfolded.

I know, Rita. It breaks my heart to see him that way. And yet it inspires me to complete the mission someday!

Hey Princess Snarkalicious....I said the theater was partially lit. The backstage area was DARK. A little support here, please. :heartsmiley:

I know what you said, but it looks "brightly" lit to me. I would also think some of the light would filter to the backstage area. But, I wasn't there so please continue. I will go sit in a corner now. :'(

I know what you said, but it looks "brightly" lit to me. I would also think some of the light would filter to the backstage area. But, I wasn't there so please continue. I will go sit in a corner now. :'(

I just have to say that I am loving what you are bringing to this TR! I'm so glad that you joined us on the forum!

I thought you said it was too dark to see. Looks okay to me. ???

hehehe... that's exactly what I thought...

oh, and I want to pass on the shimmying pics but it's like a train wreck - ya know I just gotta look... :rofl2:

Is That A Moose??

Melvin1.jpg

What the Fort!!??!!!

It's a moose! And he's blindfolded!

Holy crap! It's Melvin! If only we had had a flashlight with us, we would have seen him and could have rescued the poor guy. But by the time I found out, we were back home and it was too late. But there will be a future Fort trip...and Melvin will be a free Moose someday. That is my vow.

Unbelievable. ;) I never would have thought he was really in that picture there. But you do seem to have the proof. ::)

Hey DaveInTN, I need to witness your shimmying ability someday. Just so I can get some "action shots".

Isn't that how you ended up with 4 kids? Just trying to keep you safe, is all.

Whew, Dave!

You are cranking this thing out!

I had some technical issuese with my computer, and missed about a day of your report, and it took me forever to catch up!

BTW- this report, which may not even be half done yet, is already in 6th place for the most viewed trip report here on FortFiends.net. Way to go! You may be giving KFK a run for the money!

I hope this TR does land in the top spot. It is certainly worthy. One of the best evvvvaaahhhhh.

Between the shimmy talk, Melvin the Blindfolded Moose, children participating in the secret missions.... I am in awe.

Why is he blindfolded I wonder? So he can't peek during costume changes?

Unbelievable. ;) I never would have thought he was really in that picture there. But you do seem to have the proof. ::)

I know, right? The camera doesn't lie.

Isn't that how you ended up with 4 kids? Just trying to keep you safe, is all.

Thanks Rob. Good to know you are concerned for our well being.

I hope this TR does land in the top spot. It is certainly worthy. One of the best evvvvaaahhhhh.

Between the shimmy talk, Melvin the Blindfolded Moose, children participating in the secret missions.... I am in awe.

Why is he blindfolded I wonder? So he can't peek during costume changes?

Don't you usually blindfold someone when you kidnap them? Or in this case, moosenap?

Don't you usually blindfold someone when you kidnap them? Or in this case, moosenap?

\

some people just don't like stuffed animal that stares at you. the deer or the fish on the wall. How do we know that Melvin didn't ask someone to sneak him in there so he could watch the people getting dressed.....

\

some people just don't like stuffed animal that stares at you. the deer or the fish on the wall. How do we know that Melvin didn't ask someone to sneak him in there so he could watch the people getting dressed.....

I didn't think of that! Is that the ladies dressing room? If Dave frees Melvin, he may want to keep him blindfolded around the girls!