Just talked to a CM at Bike Barn and they do have a very limited number of 6 seater carts. Right now you can only request one but no guarantee that you will get one. They are first come first serve no reservations available. They are $84.14 per day with tax.

Just talked to a CM at Bike Barn and they do have a very limited number of 6 seater carts. Right now you can only request one but no guarantee that you will get one. They are first come first serve no reservations available. They are $84.14 per day with tax.

Yowser!!!

Yowser indeed!!

Kind of lame you cannot actually reserve one. What happens if you get there with your family of 6+ and there isn't one available? Will Disney cut you a break on two 4-seaters?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Yowser indeed!!

Kind of lame you cannot actually reserve one. What happens if you get there with your family of 6+ and there isn't one available? Will Disney cut you a break on two 4-seaters?

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

I am sure they will cut you a break on 2-4 seaters for $65 a day, Disney Magic and Pixie dust at its best

$85 a day the management are out of the minds. For that much the damn thing better float so I dont have to wait for a boat.

Oh yeah I have got wings. Don't I feel so sorry for all you foolish mortals.