From the Disney Food Blog. I have a feeling Dave will NOT be getting any of the Snow White merch for Christmas.

Unless he's been very bad... :rofl2:

Snow White and the Seven Cookies

Dec 20th, 2011 by Erin.

I took a detour into Williams Sonoma this morning during what I sincerely hope was my last pilgrimage into a mall in 2011. Boy am I glad I did.

You see, my daughters have been in serious Snow White worship mode for a while now. To spare my husband’s dignity, I am not posting the photos from this Halloween where the neighbor girls (including my daughter Josie) were the dwarves, my daughter Louisa was Snow herself, and hubby Jeff was, you guessed it, the evil queen. But I digress …

So you can imagine how thrilled I was to see that Williams Sonoma is carrying a line of Snow White themed bakeware.

IMG_2043-500x373.jpg

In-store display

The line includes a cupcake decorating kit, cookie cutters (unfortunately only 4 of the characters are represented here), a cakelet baking pan (with all dwarves accounted for), a spatula with the flipper part as Snow’s face, a pink child-sized apron with an embroidered Snow White as well as generic pink princess apron.

IMG_2032-500x373.jpg

Cakelet pan (like cupcakes, only shaped)

img41o-499x499.jpg

Cookie cutters

img16o-499x400.jpg

Cupcake decorating kit

The merchandise was very sturdy and well-made. This product line reminds me of the Cars bakeware that was released earlier this year.

Williams Sonoma is also carrying related items with Star Wars and Marvel characters. How crazy cute is this stuff?

img40o-420x525.jpg

Star Wars spatulas

img1o-499x400.jpg

Star Wars cookie cutters

img80o-420x525.jpg

Marvel cakelet pan

img38o-420x525.jpg

Incredible Hulk apron

I’ve already wrapped up the Snow White cakelet pan and cookie cutters to put under the tree for my girls (shh, don’t tell).

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2011/12/20/snow-white-and-the-seven-cookies/