New RV Rental Company - Anybody Heard of Them??

OK, to start off, I am NOT endorsing these folks. I've never heard of them, don't know who they are or if they even are real. However, I saw their link on our Google ads and was wondering if any of ya'll had talked to these folks. Donnie do you know them??

They seem pretty restrictive, 7 days only, Sat - Sat. Looks like they have a full time job and only want to come to the Fort on Saturday mornings.

http://www.rvrentalatdisney.com/index.html

Donnie is still the best at renting his RV and providing Fiends the BEST RV rental experience!!!

I've seen their ad Carol but never talked to anyone who rented. Looks pretty high end to me. We're still just trying to keep prices moderate while supplying good equipment. I'm not planning on getting any bigger at this time unless I lived closer to WDW which I don't see in the near future. Thank you for your comment. We really do try hard.

If you rented it for a month you could almost buy one lol. I know that is an expensive unit, but the rental with the price of the campsite is steep, IMHO

I agree with Carol about Donnie's rental he goes out of his way for his customers and even will shop for them JK

Holy crap - over 300 bucks a day plus the cost of the site!!!! Sorry, I don't care how nice your ClassA is, I ain't payin no 300 bucks a day for it.

We do a lot of transport work for rescue and are able to write off the mileage. Not sure what the cap is but it must be pretty high as I don't think we've ever hit it.

I have seen the occasional MH at the Fort that are basically rolling billboards promoting something. I'm assuming that's a legit writeoff.

Brian keeps asking our accountant if we can write off the ATV and snowmobile if paint my company logo on the side.

Oh yeah... and he's always trying to work the angle of claiming the dogs as dependents.

Good thing our accountant likes us... and has a good sense of humor!

LOL I was just thinking how excited they will be when they see all the traffic their site got today. Too bad it is just a bunch of fiends who know better than to rent at those prices! I just noticed they have no reservations yet. Hmm....

$350/night, plus ~$100/night for a site (give or take). That's just nuts. Why wouldn't someone just rent a cabin if they want the Fort experience but don't own an RV? You're still sleeping in someone else's bed.

Because it has wheels?

• 3 weeks later...

Here's a quote from his FAQ:

Why does it cost so much?

Well, RV's are expensive. The cost is comparable to the cost to reserve a cabin at Fort Wilderness. It is also comparible to the cost for two hotel rooms. The Fort Wilderness camping experience is unique.

Has this guy even looked at what it costs for a cabin? Hell the cost per night is as high as a cabin is during peak season then you have to add the peak campsite rate. NO THANK YOU.