Interesting Note About All-Star Movies

I found this little tidbit on Mouseplanet from yesterday's Weekly update

www.mouseplanet.com

All-Star Movies Resort – Beverage coolers installed in guest rooms from January 23 to March 16. The installation takes place one floor at a time between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Guests notified via an in-room flier the day before the work is scheduled to take place

It sounds like guest rooms at all resort levels will have some type of fridge now. I guess they want to get out of the fridge rental and fridge swap business.

Does anyone know if Music/Sports and POP will be getting fridges?

This is true, BUT did ya'll know that both Music, Sports, and Pop have received interior renovations, and Movies has not received those renovations. They still have the old style dressers and bedspreads. I know Movies is several years newer than Music and Sports, but Pop is newer than all of them.

So they are NOT all treated equally.

This is true, BUT did ya'll know that both Music, Sports, and Pop have received interior renovations, and Movies has not received those renovations. They still have the old style dressers and bedspreads. I know Movies is several years newer than Music and Sports, but Pop is newer than all of them.

So they are NOT all treated equally.

I did not know that.

How about the TV's, what are those like at All Star Movies?

We made a quick one-night visit to WDW back in November (for which I still need to write a report), and stayed at All Star Sports, because that was the cheapest room I could get. I was pleasantly surprised by the condition of the room. And, it had a nice new flat screen TV.

Since Sports and Music have had recent renovations, I wouldn't expect them to get the fridges right away, but I do expect that they eventually will all have the same amenities.

TCD