From the Disney Food blog..

Cinderella’s Royal Table Offers “Her Royal Highness” Package

Jan 14th, 2012 by Kim.

Learn About:

Cinderella’s Royal TableContempMKfantasyandWL-441-300x225.jpg

Magic Kingdom

Disney World Restaurants

Now that you’ve scored that coveted Advance Dining Reservation at Cinderella’s Royal Table, there’s a new package available for your little princesses.

Give your princess the royal treatment with the Her Royal Highness Package. Upon your arrival, a Princess balloon centerpiece, crystal-adorned tiara, and an exclusive princess-themed cake (prepared by the Royal Chefs at Cinderella’s) will be found at your table.

The six-inch vanilla or chocolate cake can be decorated with Ariel, Aurora, Belle, Cinderella, or Tiana! The package is currently priced at $112.05 including tax and gratuity.

cinderella-stained-glass-on-stairs-300x449.jpg

Cinderella Stained Glass Window Seen From Staircase at Cinderella's Royal Table

To order this exclusive package, inquire about a Fairytale Engagement, or to learn more about the special enhancements available, call 407-824-4477 or email [email protected]. Allow at least seven days advance notice for the purchase of these options.

Thanks to All Ears for the heads up!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/01/14/news-cinderellas-royal-table-offers-her-royal-highness-package/#more-45584

They are brilliant when it comes to sucking every dollar out of our wallets.

But let me get this straight. For $112 you get a balloon centerpiece (worth maybe $4), a tiara (you can get those at the dollar store...for a dollar), and a 6-freakin-inch cake. SIX INCHES?? That is a pretty small cake. Would feed maybe 3 people. And you can get a small cake at Publix for $10, and can make one for far less of course. So, for $112 you are basically getting around $15 worth of stuff.

Oh, but the smiles on your little princesses face make it all worthwhile, right? Not.

About 25 years ago, we took our kids to eat at the castle while on a disney trip. That was back when you could walk up to the podium at the castle and make lunch reservations in the morning. It cost me 6 bucks for a hamburger and alphabet fries that the kids didn't eat so I did because I couldn't see wasting 6 bucks worth of food. Cinderella breezed thru once, it was a nice view, but I vowed to never return and I haven't. People are crazy for what they will pay. Now I understand that you have to spend a whole day on the phone with the dining reservation phone number on speed dial in order to get lunch reservations 500 days in advance. Insane. Oh well, that means lower crowds at Cosmic Ray's for me.

I like the shoe cakes from the bakery much better and you can order them for much less without a $112 package for a balloon & cheap barrette tiara. Notice how they put the nicer tiara in the big photo then tell you that's extra?

Oh, and last time I checked dessert came with CRT meals so shouldn't the cake be included anyway or a credit for the dessert i won't be getting?

• 4 weeks later...

We were at the Fort only a few weeks ago now and cannot wait until we return! We have a newly-turned four year old daughter and secured our CRT reservation for 1/20 as a must on our park itinerary as part of a very princess day. BBB at 1140am, ride on the carousel and then a lunch at CRT for 1pm. While I was thrilled that our princess chose a non-Snooki version of the gel-coated hair and we skipped the dress (her choice that morning as we left our home in loop 1400), I was only slightly thrilled with our CRT experience. Loved the pic with Cinderella, loved being inside the castle and loved the feeling that all the tiny and big princesses and families were having a royal time! I did not love the food--it was less than royal and certainly disappointing. The braised pork was recommended as the best option and I now believe that perhaps it was recommend to get rid of it...yuck. I am thrilled we did it but it was certainly not what I anticipated and hoped for as our "inside the castle" moment. We loved dining with the princesses in Norway and perhaps the princess wow factor had passed us by by the time we dined at CRT. No thanks on the premium package...that would not have made for a better time for us. Our little family can always say we were in the castle. Once.

Thanks for sharing your experience!

We had dinner at CRT once - pretty much just to say we did it and to get a peek inside the castle dining room. It was definitely a fun experience, and being the only ones there without kids, we got a very lovely table for 2 by the windows overlooking the carousel.

The food was.... meh. Not bad, but certainly not worth the money. We've had far better Disney dining experiences for less.

But it was worth the experience to do it once.

Glad your little princess had a magical time. :)

We used to eat in the castle every trip when you could just book a normal dining adr. Stopped that nonsense after the third time we did the current "experience" type meal vs the old order-whatever-you'd-like-from-the-menu and enjoy lunch/dinner without princesses and that pesky stop to rob a bank on the way.

Whether under the King Stephen's name or Cindy's Table, the place was never known for its entrees or especially good food. I always secured ADRs for clients b/c that's part of the experience but made sure it was just before the fireworks and told them they'd be better off ordering just drinks & desserts. Every TA I knew did the same thing at the time.The food has always been overpriced and so-so. Once upon a time though, before King Stephen's turned into Cindy's Table with the current character crap, the desserts used to be "to die for" :rofl2: and the specialty drinks were pretty good too!