From Chip and Co...

Doggy Treat Truck Bringing Ice Cream & Cookies To Walt Disney World

Tuesday, January 24, 2012 Chip

Best-Friends-Treat-Truck-for-dogs-300x208.jpg

Tails will be wagging at Walt Disney World® Resort this week: The Best Friends Pet Care Treat Truck for Dogs is coming to town with free ice cream and cookies for canines.

The colorful, doggy-logo’d truck will be making frequent visits to the Fort Wilderness dog park, downtown Celebration and at Best Friends Pet Care on Bonnet Creek Parkway starting Thursday, January 26 through Saturday February 4.

The Treat Truck will also be visiting community dog parks in Orlando, Apopka, Kissimmee and Winter Garden.

Best Friends created the truck to give the dog lovers a taste of the fun and caring its staff provides to pet guests every day at its pet care center. Best Friends is the exclusive pet care provider for Walt Disney World® Resort.

For the detailed schedule of stops and times, visit www.bestfriendspetcare.com/treat-truck-tour/

Best Friends Pet Care launched the Treat Truck was launched last summer. It has traveled down the east coast from Boston through New England, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Atlanta. After Florida, the Truck will head west to Texas.

http://www.chipandco.com/2012/01/doggy-treat-truck-bringing-ice-cream-cookies-walt-disney-world/

That reminds me-

I got an email from BestFriends about this (since I am on their customer list from Rocky's stay there in September).

There is a schedule saying when and where they will be at each location.

The schedule is linked to the article referenced in Monique's post.

I don't think we will be around in person to see it, but I would love to hear about it!

TCD

Have fun and let us know if it's as cool as it sounds.

I don't think we will be around in person to see it, but I would love to hear about it!

TCD

I will be the fiend on the scene....IF "nothing" causes me to forget what scene I'm supposed to be on. ;)

• 3 weeks later...