Love the Poly :banana: What I like most is that it's very laid back. If you want the Disney hoopla..it's there for you. If you don't, you can relax (especially if you hide out by the quiet pool) and enjoy.  I believe it's one of the only Disney resorts that still has a deep end of the pool of over 8 feet.  I might also add that with an AP rate, and the right time of year we didn't pay much more than the regular rate at the moderates. No way, would I pay $400 a night for any resort. We've been regular visitors to Disney World since '91. Never paid full rack rate for any resort. Sooo...I search for the "codes" and the discounts and take advantage of them when applicable. Anyway some Poly pics. Anyone else have any..please feel free to add them to this thread. I'd love to see  :) them!

Quiet pool

momsgreatestpics139.jpg

Themed Pool

momsgreatestpics167.jpg

View from room 2942 in Tokelau

momsgreatestpics184.jpg

momsgreatestpics183.jpg

Tokelau

momsgreatestpics141.jpg

Inside of Room

momsgreatestpics179.jpg

Balcony...

momsgreatestpics180.jpg

Inside of room

momsgreatestpics121.jpg

momsgreatestpics122.jpg

momsgreatestpics119.jpgmomsgreatestpics118.jpg

momsgreatestpics126.jpg

Loved the pictures!  We stayed here once, for 4 nights in 2002.  Loved loved loved it.  This stay is what got our family hooked on everything Disney!  We had such a great experience, the monorail to the MK was perfect since our oldest DD was 1.5 at the time.  Made it very easy to get back to the room for afternoon naps.  Good sleep = happy toddler = happy mom & dad :)

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I have stayed in the Contemporary Towers twice. It was beautiful and the room was big enough for all 6 of us...at that time our youngest was under 6.....that was a long time ago when the rooms were about $100 per night. I guess it was in 1977 and 1978. We could never afford to stay there now. And to think we thought $100 a night was bad then. Ah the good old days.