touring cg w/your pets

i am curious how you tour campgrounds with your pets. do you walk them, have a basket on a bike or just take them on the gc? share your pics....

like most dogs--ours love to be with us where ever we go. so, when we have the gc along we have to take our big crate to set on the back. the pups are so excited to go along that sometimes they just go in the crate while it is off the cart and try to tell us-- "we are ready! can we head out now?" silly dogs....

PICT0115.jpgPICT0133.jpg

here is another way that we like to take the pups with us. i just put a pillow in the bottom of the trailer for them. oh, and i have to put a bungee around the front - since it is just velcro-they love to push the flap open. lol

PICT00422.jpg

PICT00422.jpg

I bought one of these carts for Miss Dora the Beagle. We took babysteps. I had it in the livingroom for several weeks so she would get used to its smell, then I let her sit in it, I pulled her around the driveway, then I tried to pull her up and down the street. Each time I tired pulling it with the bike she had a major panic attack. It made me sad that she had such a severe reaction. I ended up giving it to my niece and her husband for their human kids.

When we're at the Fort the girls take their morning trip to the dog park on the golf cart. After they've run their little hineys off, we do the big "cool down lap" up around, down by the Settlement intersection and back to the 300.

Bz lays on the seat up front with Brian, Lyn sits on the seat in the back with me.

By the time we leave the dog park they're both so pooped Bz is usually stretched out across the front seat leaning on Brian, while Lyn like to sit up and put her front paws on the back of the front seat so she gets a good view out the front.

They both love riding the in the golf cart so much that if either of them passes a parked GC, whether it's ours or not, they just hop on and sit and wait for a ride.