from the Disney Food blog...

Limited Time! Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping at Kona Cafe

Feb 7th, 2012 by AJ.

Valentine’s Day is popping up in Disney restaurants, yes, indeed! And in the most wonderful ways!

Kona Cafe at Disney World’s Polynesian Resort is offering a special menu item of Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping for a limited time!

red-velvet-pancakes-at-kona-cafe-500x389.jpg

Valentine's Day Treat: Red Velvet Pancakes at Kona Cafe

I got a fun email this morning from DFB reader Susan W. with the following info:

At Kona during breakfast yesterday (02/06/12), they gave us a pink sheet of paper with our menus with the following written on it: “Kona Cafe Valentine’s Special: Red Velvet Pancakes with Cream Cheese Topping, Choice of Bacon or Sausage $9.99. Start your day by saying I love you with this chocolaty treat!” The paper included pics of Minnie and Mickey, and hearts.

And when I headed over to my twitter account to see if anyone had heard about the fun new treat, I had a great photo of said menu item waiting for me, thanks to @Leah679!

Once again, DFB readers save the day! Thanks to Susan and Leah for sharing this fun news with us!!

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2012/02/07/limited-time-red-velvet-pancakes-with-cream-cheese-topping-at-kona-cafe/