Going on our first cruise for spring break.

The cruise departs on March 26th. We would be staying the night at the hotel on Sunday March 25th. It looks like it is right off of I-75. Right now the plan is to leave on Saturday late morning drive for awhile and then stop for the night. Then finish up the drive on Sunday. We could drive it all in one day, but DH has learned after numerous drives to Kansas City and Nebraska that everyone is much happier when we just take our time. Depending on when we get there, maybe we could meet for dinner on Sunday March 25th if you will be in the area.

We should be in the area on the 25th, I have a wedding shower in the afternoon so I don't think we are going anywhere. I would love to meet up with you for dinner. I will pm you my cell #.

• 3 weeks later...

We made it to our pre-cruise hotel. The guys are watching the basketball game. So much better than trying to listen to it on the radio and hearing static about half the time.

Oh did have a bit of a panic last night as I couldn't remember if I had grabbed the folder with all the cruise paperwork (including birth certificates). All was good though they were safely packed in my suitcase. I just didn't remember putting them in there.