It Was Finally Time For A Cruise

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to hear about the cruise!

You're not insinuating a TR, are you?

I don't read them and I don't write them.

hmmmm.. .that could be problematic. Tell you what. Send me the pictures and I'll write a TR for you with the help of KFK, Doodle, & Genia. You will be so surprised at what an interesting trip you've had. :rofl2:

Yep! His trip will be full of adventures! He may not remember them all but he will have them :rofl2:

Count me in every TR needs a little Glitter!!

That just leaves Genia... the 4th fiendateer! Lou, are you ready for your TR?

What have I done, what have I done?

You have just accepted help in writing your TR.. that's all. Is there a problem? :rofl3:

:suspense:

Can I go ahead and subscribe to that trip report now?

• 2 weeks later...

hmmmm.. .that could be problematic. Tell you what. Send me the pictures and I'll write a TR for you with the help of KFK, Doodle, & Genia. You will be so surprised at what an interesting trip you've had. :rofl2:

This is gonna be a good one, Lou I'll bet you never knew you could have so much fun, but in your defense I do not think your going to remember your cruise the same way as they do!!!!

That just leaves Genia... the 4th fiendateer! Lou, are you ready for your TR?

Count me in every TR needs a little Glitter!!

Yep! His trip will be full of adventures! He may not remember them all but he will have them :rofl2:

I think we need stef in here too. I can't believe I forgot how good she is with a TR. What was I thinking? STEF!!!! Please!!

Since Lou dosen't drink beer, My assistance in this report will be limited. And I have never been on a cruise so not much help there.

But he does drink Port, Wine, and foo foo fruity drinks, so I MIGHT be able to help.

Alright all you hooligans, I'm back and as promised, I'm not doing no stinkin TR.

I will say that the entire cruise was absolutely fantastic.

The ship was beautiful beyond any expectations. Our cabin and deck were huge, it wasn't your standard run of mill cabin. I'll post photos when I get a chance. The crew members were the best. The food was great and the activities kept us as busy as we wanted to be.

A problem may be that it probably spoiled us for any other cruises. I just can't imagine it being any better with another cruise line. It's like comparing other theme parks and campgrounds after you've been to WDW and the Fort.

A special shout out about how great a job they do keeping all the kids busy and entertained. I didn't see any situations with kids misbehaving. They were just having a great time.

So if you're planning on doing a cruise, are a Disney person, don't mind having lots of kids around and enjoy a family atmosphere, a DCL cruise is the only way to go.

However if you're the party animal type, it's not for you. You'll be very disappointed. Not that there weren't any clubs or drinking going on, there are plenty of adult only areas and clubs, but it's not their main focus. They seem to be perfectly happy to let other cruise lines have that share of the cruise market.

And because it's done the Disney way, it will cost quite a bit more, but IMO, it's well worth the difference.

Hey Lou!

Welcome back!

Glad you had a great time!

I had to comment on this:

However if you're the party animal type, it's not for you. You'll be very disappointed. Not that there weren't any clubs or drinking going on, there are plenty of adult only areas and clubs, but it's not their main focus. They seem to be perfectly happy to let other cruise lines have that share of the cruise market.

I am proud to say that on my first DCL cruise, the fellow directing the adult games up at the pool told me that he thought perhaps I had gotten on the wrong ship, and perhaps I belonged on that ship over there, (pointing to the Carnival ship sailing off in the distance). That got a good laugh out of the crowd, and me.

TCD