WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

Ok, I can fill in some blanks here. Christy apparently forgot to eat before consuming the punches and decided that her toes were really interesting fairly early in the evening. Here she is all twisted up to inspect the toes.

IMG_1776.jpg

So we all were just howling laughing at each other and realize that it is time to go and wake up Lorna from her slumber, so .Christy volunteers, cuz I ain't ever wakin that Jewish bear...no way!

IMG_1777.jpg

Out comes Lorna in all her glory and I start taking pictures of her feet and hysterically laughing.

IMG_1778.jpg

Lorna finally grabs the clue phone and answers it and finds herself as hysterical as we found her.

IMG_1779.jpg

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

More laughing

IMG_1780.jpg

And then for some reason, I don't have anything until the morning. I guess the enormity of the one firework just did me in.

However, I do have pictures of all of us together that next morning.

IMG_1781.jpg

IMG_1782.jpg

We then heard all the turkeys over at Donnie's. As my father always says, birds of a turd flock in a herd. :rofl3:

IMG_1783.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg

I am laughing hysterically too/ I can just hear Lorna!! Next year for sure, I will be a WW!!!

That's the problem the Whole Campground CAN HEAR ME !!! Good thing the POPO never came. I think we were out there LOAO until at least 2am both nights, maybe later.

We then heard all the turkeys over at Donnie's. As my father always says, birds of a turd flock in a herd. :rofl3:

:rofl2: Good one Jen! :rofl2:

Nice shot of the ladies, but what is Carol looking at? Squirrel!?!?!

Ok, I think I am caught up now Kim....

okie dokie smokie. I'll get back on it. (and no I don't mean the barrels people!)

Looks like more fun than a barrel of..... BARRELS??

A barrel of barrels? OH MY! I have no comment on that. My mind went blank. LOL!

Ok so, I wasn't there and I am laughing so hard tears are coming out of my eyes just looking at the pictures and reading the report. I have decided to join the ranks of those who don't like the MPR.

Believe me, you will be pro MPR when it is pertinent to you. That is ALL I am sayin'. Glad you are enjoying the report.... here have a tissue.

Well, I haven't for to the barrels yet, and neither has Kim...two separate, but hilarious stories.

Two stories? That means you only have ONE barrel story. ;D MPR may be waived for barrel stories... possibly.

I am laughing hysterically too/ I can just hear Lorna!! Next year for sure, I will be a WW!!!

It was quite something. and you betta believe you'll be a WW next year!!!

That's the problem the Whole Campground CAN HEAR ME !!! Good thing the POPO never came. I think we were out there LOAO until at least 2am both nights, maybe later.

Well, the popo didn't come but there were those neighbors that said they came outside under their awning so they could better hear all the laughter. A sure sign that fun is being had.

Uh Lorna... "both nights?" We were there for THREE nights. :rofl2: My bedtimes were 3:30, 2:30, 2:30 BOTH nights. ;D

I just remembered another important factor of this trip seems everyone is forgetting

MEMORY FOAM :worms:

:bugeyes:

Love the pic of everyone! Lorna's shoes... :rofl: Barrels...intriguing! Memory foam??? I definitely need to know more!

Fasten your seatbelt !

:rofl2: Good one Jen! :rofl2:

Nice shot of the ladies, but what is Carol looking at? Squirrel!?!?!

She is formulating a plan to steal the barrels.

continued...

Shoes, Barrells, Quarters, memory foam and now squirrels.... :pc:

*Hanging head in shame*

we should have bought you the 10" when we had the chance. 2"'s is for novices. Everyone knows we are professionals.

"I ain't no whore no more". :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: (pardon me. I know that was out of character.) :rofl2: :rofl2: MPR

:rofl2: OOO OR AH

2 er.. uh... QUARTERS! ;D

continued...

*Hanging head in shame*

"I ain't no whore no more". :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: (pardon me. I know that was out of character.) :rofl2: :rofl2: MPR

2 er.. uh... QUARTERS! ;D

No Memory Foam !!!! :rofl2: I ain't no ho amymore -- Once a ho always a HO HO HO HO :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: