WWW 2012 A "BARREL OF FUN"

no, but sipping with pinky out is perfectly acceptable :P

I love you shugga britches! :raspberry2:

This may give a clue as to how much fun was had

IMAG0256.jpg

:rofl2: I forgot about this photo! Gooooooooo Kelly!

Phew! I'm finally caught up! What can I say... I noticed those barrels, but I never knew they took quarters... BTW if you ever find yourself torn between clean laundry and barrels, you can always put in an unbalanced load and wait for the spin cycle... Spin cycle!! SPIN CYCLE!!! :rofl2:

:rofl2: I wish I could think of a funny reply right now. :rofl2:

WoW is all I can say! That was a great TR! It looks like yall had more fun than a twister in a trailer park!

I do have one question tho, I'm fairly familiar with Lowes. Exactly what aisle did you find butt plugs on? And did they offer their install services?

That is a question for Angie. Unfortunately, she is rarely online and may not see it. I am not sure I want to know the answer, however, I am pretty sure it was Donnie that helped to install the aforementioned part. :rofl2:

BTW.. thanks for joining in and I'm glad you enjoyed it! A twister in a trailer park could not have had a fraction of the fun we had at the WWW!!! ;D :jumpforjoy:

There are still photos left to be posted I believe... we shall wait as patiently as possible

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rita I am blushing thanks for all the compliments. But around here I don't think anything is one fiends or that it wouldn't have been the same without one of us there. We all make it what it is, weath

Some of us stayed back at the site while these WW played with Mickey and the Barrels LOL. Ok thank all of u for loving my BIG MOUTH pictures, I don't seem to keep it shut. So I am either laughing or

Me too! On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana: :rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2: Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN!

Karla your face wasn't half as bad as mine in most pictures. What about Jen's face LOL

incase anyone hasn't noticed, Ami brought Karla a Cupcake antena topper - so fitting .(Am I allowed to say Cupcake here :rofl2: )

I don't care...I was on vacation.

ok, I am going to add my last chapter (late as always, but hell...what did y'all expect here?)

That night, we split up and Kim and part of the gang went to see a firework at the Poly...as seen from previous posts...I think they got to see a firework, again. However, there were those of us who stayed behind and shot the gossip around and talked to folks that stopped by and wondered what the hell all the laughing was about. (but this was before they left)

IMG_1799.jpg

Then, there was the alcohol abuse. I am not saying who it was, because they are now in the witness protection program, but here is the evidence...one broken cooler.

IMG_1800.jpg

Angie then decided that drinking out of the red solo cups was just so yesterday's news, so she just took up the bottle.

IMG_1801.jpg

IMG_1802.jpg

IMG_1803.jpg

I don't know what the hell I was taking a picture of here.

IMG_1804.jpg

oh yeah, nevermind, here sparks the memories...a group of teenagers came by to take a leak at the comfort station next to us...some of them get out of the cart and start dancing to daddy's radio on the cart and several womenz fiends run over there to join them

IMG_1805.jpg

I don't know who was more scared, the womenz thinking they were going to throw out a back or a shoulder or the girls for fear one of them were going to fall down on top of them! :rofl2:

Jen, showing off her hindlessness

Disney inspired me to make pot gardens instead of actually planting, but once again, mine don't look that good

IMG_5350.jpg

Back in a minute.

I've heard many excuses for growing "pot" gardens, but no one I know has blamed it on Disney! Maybe you could attend one of their classes at Living with the Land to learn about how to make your "pot" gardens grow better! :rofl3:

JK,Carol! I know what you mean, their flowers are always gorgeous!

You are some crazy ladies...i, green with envy! Looks like one of the best WWW ever...luv u guys!

Next year Amanda! Next year! :) We really wish you'd been there!

I suggest not reading this trip report when you just had your wisdom teeth taken out.

I can't open my mouth that wide to LAUGH!

OK so I wasn't wrong about the shape of the barrel mechanism. Kahhhhhhla proved that my mind isn't that dirty because she actually sat there.

I have nothing to add. :rofl2:

i can hear lorna snortin' in those pics... haha..... :rofl2:

:rofl2: Yep.

I've heard many excuses for growing "pot" gardens, but no one I know has blamed it on Disney! Maybe you could attend one of their classes at Living with the Land to learn about how to make your "pot" gardens grow better! :rofl3:

JK,Carol! I know what you mean, their flowers are always gorgeous!

Maybe you have it right and maybe you don't............... LOL

Rita and OldeKoot (Lou ... :tounge-smiley: ) Say they are going to be at WWW '13 (sounds like one of the Wrestling Soap Operas - doesn't it). If they go, someone else is going to take them in - I don't think it will be safe for them to come home for a while! :rofl2:

More great pics! Still wishing I could have been there...

Me too! :( On a happy note there is still 2013! :banana:

Rita and OldeKoot (Lou ... :tounge-smiley: ) Say they are going to be at WWW '13 (sounds like one of the Wrestling Soap Operas - doesn't it). If they go, someone else is going to take them in - I don't think it will be safe for them to come home for a while! :rofl2:

:rofl2: You could be right Ed! :rofl2:

Hopefully Ami will come along with the group photos she took when she gets back from WDW... AGAIN! Until then I have one last photo that Christy texted to me...

facebook_49530jpg.jpg

I just don't have words to say how very much I NEEDED this trip! I was feeling very overwhelmed and stressed when I got the invite and had so many twists and turns in life that I wasn't sure if I'd be able to go until literally about a week before. It was sooooo wonderful not to have even one single care or responsibility for an entire 4 days. While I don't drink (it is written), ;D :rofl2: I was able to completely let my hair down and cut loose for one wonderful weekend with the most wonderful wild womenz I could ever have the pleasure to know. We laughed, cried, shared, bonded, laughed, laughed, laughed and laughed. I love you gals with all my fiendish heart and look forward to many more WWW's!!! This is one weekend that truly was a barrel of fun!

xoxoxoxox Much love to all of you!!! :bighug: :heart: