SeaWorld, Busch Gardens & Sesame Place Annual Pass 25% Discounts

Just thought I'd mention this for anyone who might be able to benefit from using an AP at more than one park, in multiple states, or who are looking to save a bit on SeaWorld or Busch passes...

Every winter Sesame Place in PA offers a 25% discount on all their annual passes. This may not sound exciting to those above sesame street age until you realize that a "Super Grover" pass will get you unlimited entry & benefits at SeaWorld & Busch Parks just like a deluxe SW or BG AP does. A detailed comparison of deluxe AP prices for SP, BG, & SW shows that the SP Super Grover pass offers the same park-to-park benefits for ages 10 & over at a lower price than the others - and much lower during the spcial 25% off promotion.

You can order online and activate at the park of your preference.

Blank.gif 2012 Super Grover Season Pass Blank.gifspecial_offer.gifblank.gif

blank.gif

Don't miss this limited-time, special offer on Season Passes!

Purchase a 2012 Super Grover Season Pass for only $157.49 (plus tax)….that's 25% off the regular price!

With a 2012 Super Grover Season Pass, enjoy unlimited admission to Sesame Place, SeaWorld (FL, TX, CA), Busch Gardens (FL, VA), Aquatica, Water Country USA and Adventure Island parks during their regular 2012 operating seasons.

You’ll receive the following benefits at Sesame Place during the 2012 regular season:

• FREE Preferred parking,
    • Preferred seating at shows,
      • Ride Again privilege at select attractions,
        • Meet & Greet visits with Sesame Street Friends,
          • 30% discount on food and merchandise,
            • 10% off Dine with Elmo and Friends,
              • Discount admission for visiting friends and relatives and more!

Restrictions apply. Promotional offer not valid on EZpay purchases. Offer valid 11/25/11 - 3/1/12 only. Not valid on past purchases. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

http://commerce.4adv...sPassports.aspx

3/3/12 --- EDITED TO ADD --- This offer is still up on the SP website and still able to checkout as of tonight even though it was supposed to end on 3/1.

I received an email from SeaWorld with offers today so went to SW site to compare again. Best SW deal I found was a SeaWorld Fun Card with weekday access to Aquatica is $131.99 adult / 123.99 child and only includes admission for SW + weekdays at Aquatica.

With a Super Grover SP pass you get added discounts of the annual pass but also access to Sesame Place, Water Country, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, ect for just $25 more.

Just bumping this for anyone who might have missed it. I just checked and the offer is still up on the SP website. Added it to my cart with no problems in checkout so even though it said thru 3/1 apparently they're extending a few days.

I received an email from SeaWorld with offers today so went to SW site to compare again. Best SW deal I found was a SeaWorld Fun Card with weekday access to Aquatica is $131.99 adult / 123.99 child and only includes admission for SW + weekdays at Aquatica.

With a Super Grover Sesame Place pass you get added discounts of the annual pass but also access to Sesame Place, Water Country, Busch Gardens, Aquatica, ect for just $25 more.

We live in Tampa and always get the Busch Gardens/sea world fun card for Florida residents which gives you unlimited access to both parks with no black out dates for 12 months. I think we paid $120 each. The best promotion they have this year is that if you have any children under the age of 6 at time of getting thier season pass, they are totally free. All you have to do is provide a copy of thier birth certificate and they have the same access as you to both parks for free. What a deal. My wife actually last time we went upgraded her fun card to a season pass for $40 and now we get free parking (savings of $20 each time we park) and 10% off all food and merch. I wish Disney would do more things like this