I put in a web request and Kenny called within 24 hours. He explained how payment was to work, and that he would call the DAY BEFORE we arrive. That is so that he knows when we will be there. He said not to worry about being there to let him in, he said "don't worry, I'll be in there". I'm following his advice and not worrying. He then proceeded to describe the GC, how to charge it etc. We did all the paperwork over the phone (his dime) and then he heard our cockatiel. He's a bird enthusiast and we talked about birds for about 15 minutes. He then heard one of my dogs, and off we went again. Turns out he's just an animal nut like we are here. All in all, a thoroughly enjoyable conversation with a really nice man. Based on this interaction alone, I would have no problem recommending him.

spoggy

• 4 weeks later...

They called me for a new CC today because my old one expired, and when I called back, I had to leave a message. It kind of sounded like it had to be today, so I'm freaking out a little. We're getting the cart Saturday. Should I just relax? Hoping so!

I heard about Kenny from all of you (thank you AGAIN!!), but also read it was best to book months in advance. Took a chance, emailed and left a v mail msg, and lucky for us, someone had cancelled for next week - a holiday week at that! So don't despair if you haven't made reservations, you could get lucky like I did. You just never know.

I heard about Kenny from all of you (thank you AGAIN!!), but also read it was best to book months in advance. Took a chance, emailed and left a v mail msg, and lucky for us, someone had cancelled for next week - a holiday week at that! So don't despair if you haven't made reservations, you could get lucky like I did. You just never know.

We didn't think about ordering a Golf Cart until just this week and we are going to be there for 3 weeks in April. We called Kenny with our fingers crossed and he got right back to us, had something available and seems like a really nice guy. This will be the first time renting with him and we are looking forward to it. My kids enjoy cruising around the campground in a golf cart as much as they enjoy going into the parks. lol