Cinderella's Royal Table

Especially important to know this if you have ADRs during a supercrazybusy time, like Christmas week. If there's a capacity closure where no one gets in the park, having the ADR still won't get you in. And if you get shut out of a park because of a capacity closure, they will still charge you for missing your reservation.

Sad but true! And MK is the park most likely to have a closure during Christmas week.

If there is a capacity closure, there should be a process to refund people who cannot get into the park to dine with Cindy. That's just ridiculous.

Someone would have to be out of their mind to want to be at MK, not that you could get a res for those periods anyway, on the times that it could potentially reach a Phase 4 closing, which is when it's closed to everyone and everything.

You'd be there with 100,000 of your closest friends and I mean close.

We were there between Christmas and New Years in '05. You just forced your way into the mass of people and then went where the crowd took you.

Got confirmation on this "straight from the Mouse's mouth"...

It's the guests responsibility to get to CRT regardless if the park is in Phase 4.

However, in most cases, if the card holder contacts their CC company, they will reverse the charge due to lack of service.

Also CRT cancellation policy is confirmed to be 24 hours.

• 4 weeks later...

Now, my opinions may be clouded, but for two adults that really don't care about princesses, we did NOT enjoy our Cinderella Royal Table dinner.

I booked it because the menu looked decent, and I "thought" that dinner did not have the princesses during the meal. Only Cinderella downstairs.

However, they had taken the good steak off the menu, we were seated under a drippy air conditioner vent, and ALL of the princesses visited our table.

Thank goodness it turned out to be a free meal.

(Weird credit card glitch since we used Tables in Wonderland, which they have probably fixed by now).

Even though there is a 24 hour cancellation policy we have had the various dinner shows credit our account if one of us was unable to make the dinner. They have done this for my son and me for MBYBBQ and the HHD. We did not expect them to do it and did not even request it, but it showed up on our credit card.......Disney is great.