From the Disney Parks blog...

Disney Fine Art Photography and Video: Capture the Moment, Make a Memory, Save it for a Lifetime

posted on March 6th, 2012 by Jean Volante, Manager of Dream Making, Disney Floral & Gifts/DEG

Celebrating with your family at the Walt Disney World Resort is one of the greatest memories you could ever make. Personally, when I’m at Disney Parks, I know I never want the magic to end! Now, can you just imagine how amazing it would be to capture the magic of your family’s Disney celebration and take it home with you?

dpv832951.jpg

Well, guess what? You can! Disney Fine Art Photography and Video, located at the Walt Disney World Resort, can capture the magic of your family with a personalized, intimate, one-of-a-kind photo session.

dpv349851SMALL.jpg

When you’re with your family on vacation, you create magical stories and memories that will live in your hearts forever. With a Disney Fine Art Photography and Video photo session, you can capture these moments and relive these celebrations for a lifetime!

dpv394512SMALL.jpg

Their photographers are so talented and take the most unique, clever, and inventive images I’ve ever seen and wow, can they do it all: wedding-day photography, engagement photos, senior high portraits, family portraits and so much more!

dpv398351SMALL.jpg

dpv398412SMALL.jpg

Just imagine all the amazing, world famous, and magical locations, as well as the endless possibilities of having a portrait session at the Walt Disney World Resort!

dpv489132SMALL.jpg

You’ve got to go check out Disney Fine Art Photography and Video’s website and see the artwork they create. If you want to schedule a session with them just call (407) 934-4004. So let me ask you, if you could have your picture taken anywhere at the Walt Disney World Resort, where would it be?

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2012/03/disney-fine-art-photography-and-video-capture-the-moment-make-a-memory-save-it-for-a-lifetime/

• 5 months later...

Are there any Fiends out there that have had a first hand experience with this service?

Our trip down in December will probably be our last before the "family unit" starts to change. My oldest will be heading off to college.

I want to have a special momento of this special trip.

We will have plenty of pics, both personal and photo pass, but am looking to do something special

I'm open to any ideas

Thanks