Since I'm going to be there for this year's 'run', I'm registered again. This is one of the best causes EVAH! Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated - by me AND the families that get to visit GKTW! Even if it's only a few dollars, every bit goes towards bring a little magic into these families lives ...

https://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/edrussell/2012-give-kids-the-world-gingerbread-run-5k

If anyone is interested, I created a FortFiends team. Join me for a sort of casual stroll on Saturday, Nov. 3. Justify your trip to WDW by saying it's for a great cause! :rofl2: I plan on making this 'run' part of every Halloween GG from now on ... Twist my arm, and I will 'run' as the FortFiend Tag Fairy!

If anyone is interested, I created a FortFiends team. Join me for a sort of casual stroll on Saturday, Nov. 3. Justify your trip to WDW by saying it's for a great cause! :rofl2: I plan on making this 'run' part of every Halloween GG from now on ... Twist my arm, and I will 'run' as the FortFiend Tag Fairy!

how long is this casual stroll exactly, what does 5k equate to?? lol

• 4 weeks later...

I'm happy to report that I have signed up for the "casual stroll" with Ed this year along with Joana LeCompte (FHF family) !

Ed, I beleive a fairy costume is in order!!! I'm not sure how to post the link for donations for the team so if you can do that here, maybe our wonderful fiends could help us support a great cause, no amount is to small :)

The only bummer for me about all is, I'll have to lay off the punch at Halloween.. :huh: