From the Disney Food blog...

2012 Disney Wine and Dine Half Marathon Registration Now Open!

Mar 15th, 2012 by AJ.

Wine-and-Dine-Half-Marathon-350x290.jpg

Registration is now open for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon! runDisney invites you to a nighttime race that takes place during the 2012 Epcot Food & Wine Festival.

Date: November 9-10, 2012 — note that the date has been moved from the standard first weekend in October this year!

I had an AWESOME time running the half-marathon relay last year with my friend Todd Perlmutter, and I’m hoping to be able to swing an extra Disney trip this year to run again!

Get ready to run under the stars as you race through Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Epcot. Along the way, find motivation from on-course entertainment as you set your sights on the finish line. It’s not over once your sporting that finisher medal! Celebrate your achievement at the after-hours race party at the Epcot Food & Wine Festival.

Specially priced hotel rooms are also available for Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon participants! Stay at a Host Resort and you are guaranteed to have transportation to all Half Marathon Weekends events! This includes the Half Marathon, 5K, Family Races, and After-Hours party.

This popular race fills up fast. It’s time to register for the Disney Wine & Dine Half Marathon!

http://www.disneyfoo...ation-now-open/

• 6 months later...