Thanks y'all for the replies!! Sorry for the tardiness in mine!!! I've had a hectic couple of weeks, with a bad tummy bug running through the family and my ds13 in a school musical for a week, I've been a busy bee!!

Fortwildernessrick thankyou for the info re the bakery , However was really hoping to try the meatloaf at 50s Primetime as it's not something we have over here, is ther anywhere else on property that has it??

Momoffive we are planning on 1900 Park Fare too, although for breakfast as my daughter loves Mary Poppins. I am hoping to be able to do both the backyard BBQ and HDD if the BBQ is still operating at that time, and I totally agree planning is half the fun, I think I may get more excited by planning than my children do!!!

Wow thanks Runner thats a great run down, again many of tha restaraunts you have mentioned are ones we are hoping to visit. Love the pic of the Banana split its making me dribble!! 

Vacamper we have looked at all the menues on Allears however we are abou 20 credits short to date, the problem being they all look soo good!!