Starla's sure is! :facepalm:

This isn't after a brushing - just reached down and plucked the loosest clumps before coming back inside to re-coat the furniture. No doubt about it, spring has arrived at our house...

2012-03-19141618.jpg

2012-03-19141644.jpg269458_1431222157735_1748330073_670965_5653623_n.jpg

We sweep up enough hair daily lately to make another beagle, yet he is still covered. It's not fair that he can produce so much and yet I can produce so little.

Bz actually didn't blow her coat for the first time until she was almost 2. Then when she did it was like a .... well, a Blizzard!

Plus she did it while we were on our way to and at the Fort.

I'm pretty sure the WDW birds had some pretty crazy nests that winter from all the clouds of hair we brushed/swept outside!

mine don't shed!!! isn't that cool... :jumpforjoy

Absolutely wonderful! and that puppy's way too cute! awww... look at those lil puppy paws. :heartsmiley:

I was reminded how much labs shed, even with a single coat. My former lab, which was yellow, had a double coat and would shed a small poodle each day. We had hardwood floors back then and I swept everyday just because of the dog hair. Now that we have a silver lab and he has an extremely thin coat, I was hoping he would not shed as bad. He doesn't shed a small poodle, but a small taco dog would do. It is hard to imagine how a dog's coat that is that thin could shed that bad, but alas, he IS A LABORADOR.