Got a late start, but checked into the Fort around 4:30 this afternoon. Was setup in a couple of hours.  Unfortunately, I couldn't talk my way into the 1500 loop, so I'm here in 2000.

Very, very quiet. The few people I've seen are first-timers and seem generally unhappy. Go figure. I'll take the quiet, though!  I'm also not near a comfort station so no slamming doors tonight!

I doubt I'll trip report it live, but I brought a proper camera, so the real thing will have lots of photos.

Also, I have the green ears out, so if you're here, say hello!

Thanks!

Carol, I owe much of my enjoyment to all of your tips. Thanks for sharing over on the other place. If I ever happen to be here when you are, I owe you many many kungaloosh.

warning....she gets parents who are trick or treating with their children drunk... :banana:

she passed out free kungaloosh...parent kept going back...we wondered why the kids were being DRUG back through the loop :argh:

Very, very quiet. The few people I've seen are first-timers and seem generally unhappy. Go figure. I'll take the quiet, though!  I'm also not near a comfort station so no slamming doors tonight!

How can anyone be unhappy at the Fort AND Disney World at the same time?!?!?!  :golfclap: Hope you have a great stay!

Have a great time!  Was happy to see my fellow Chucktowner arrived at FF.  :parrot:

FYI,

you are missing steady drizzel rain, reports of winter mix in Lake City and Marion.  :golfclap:

Enjoy the Fort!  :bighug:

Keep looking on the bright side!!  Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.  I hope you have a blast!  :banana:

Thanks, Lisa!

You have to look on the bright side, really. Otherwise I'd be as miserable as cupcake. I may have a soggy rug and pine sap on my hoodie, but it's still better than a good day at work!

Thanks!

Carol, I owe much of my enjoyment to all of your tips. Thanks for sharing over on the other place. If I ever happen to be here when you are, I owe you many many kungaloosh.

warning....she gets parents who are trick or treating with their children drunk... :popcorn:

she passed out free kungaloosh...parent kept going back...we wondered why the kids were being DRUG back through the loop :bravo:

Hey why shouldn't the parents have fun too!!!!!