Advance notice -- great NCL sale coming up next week!!

Next week--from Tuesday through Friday--NCL is having a huge sale!!  You'll get reduced deposits, free stateroom upgrades, and great onboard credits (in addition to the onboard credit that you would already get from Travel On A Dream)!!

So, if you're thinking of booking a cruise--whether this summer to Alaska, or fall to New England/Canada, or winter to the Caribbean--now will be the time to do it!! 

Remember, reduced deposits will allow you to book a fantastic cruise now, with as little money upfront as possible!

NCL is the cruise line that offers "Freestyle Cruising"--no dress codes, no assigned dining times -- you're free to do what you want, when you want!  :banana:

Let me know if you have any questions!  :banana:

The weekend ship is the Norwegian Sky.  It sails out of Miami and goes to Nassau and to their private island, Great Stirrup Cay.  I've been on this ship 3 times, so let me know if you have any questions.

If you'd like me to get a quote for you, when the sale starts, please email me at [email protected].  I'll need names, ages, address, and phone number.  Let me know when you'd like to go, and what type of stateroom you'd like.

Thanks!  :partytwo: