Have you made custom T shirts for your WDW trip?

We had some made several years ago....ordered from the Disney Store. It had a picture on the front of most of Mickey's friends and then we had "The Hammett-Wheat-Moorer Families...my _________trip to WDW. On each shirt it had the number of trips we had made there. Boy have we added more since then. May have to get some more from somewhere before the Disney Trip if we can afford them.

I also used Rog's graphic. The one I used said "Fort Wilderness - Long Live Musket Mickey". Now if anyone is putting anything together these days, just keep in mind Jen's request not to combine Fort Fiends with anything copyrighted elsewhere. So no FF shirts with Mickey, etc. She has made it clear she doesn't like attorneys crawling up her....um....sidewalk, to serve papers.

I have had a request to have a sepeate forum to make up this sort of thing for trips. Just remember, please don't add more than one copyright to a graphic. Lawyer types get all angry and such. Also, don't think that your artwork is all of a sudden "yours" and can then be mass printed and sold for groups. That will attract lawyers like cockroaches to a open sugar box.

I also don't mind having the forum, but if you are going to do something with fort fiends, it must be for your family only for your trip. Our group events Lisa (LilLisa) makes our graphics for and we sell the shirts to put money in the bank to pay for trademarks and for sending letters to people that want to misbehave on the Internet. Also, we have to pay for upgrades and new things we want to add to the site.

If y'all can play by these simple rules, I don't mind adding the forum. I know there are several here that can do wonders with graphics. My talent is putting the graphics on things.