How about a thread for us to share our pet's personal beliefs.  As I have both a Great Dane & a Australian Cattle Dog (blue heeler), we have them aplenty.

Sasha the Heeler believes that she should be the mama of the house.  She throughly enjoys when the human children get in trouble thus getting herself in trouble. 

She believes that she should have been my only "child" of any species. 

She believes that her brother dog is a bull dozer out to run over her (she has good reason). 

She believes that the portable heater was invented for her personal use.

Drake the Dane believes in sharing the smell of his dinner with you if he can.  If you aren't be vigilant, he will wait (sometimes for 45 minutes) until you are sitting on the couch minding your own business, then he will put his white and black face in yours and "belch like a sailor".  We have learned to avoid but guests aren't always so lucky... we do try to prevent...

He believes that if you don't bring his bed to the living room every morning then it doesn't matter on what he sleeps (your bed, your couch, DD bed... etc).

He believes in nudging all the standing females (human) at the dog park into a group to "protect" them from the ball crazy dog (who doesn't know he exists).

He thinks Chihuahua are the best FW playmates.

He believes that pushing you is the best way to get you to take him home for his nap..

How about you.

Dora the Explorer came from the Human Society in Ohio.  If I am about to leave and she gets a cookie, she knows she's not going.  If she doesn't get a cookie, she's out the door to the car.  I have a bell hanging on the back door [i bought it at Germany (Norway?) in Epcot]  and she rings it when she wants to go out.

Stacy Kitty is a long haired calico who came from the Human Society in Fort Worth.  She is missing her tail and a rib.  The vet thinks she may have been hurt when someone started a car while she was hiding near the engine.  She is such a girl!  When I brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, etc, she is right there trying the help.  She knows the only way she wants her water is cold out of the fridge door.

Sam Kitty used to belong to a friend's son; but, had to find a new home when the first baby arrived.  The adjustment to a home with multiple animals took a while... but Stacy and Dora now have him trained.  He knows he is third in the pecking order.

Fudge believes that my lap is his personal napping spot. 

Molly believes that all food was actually meant for her.  You don't dare leave anything edible within reach and unattended.  It will be gone when you return.

Both Molly and Fudge believe that Bruce and I are the world's best "hunter-gatherers" when we come home from the grocery store.