Okay, Fiends, let's see your designs!

What would be some examples of living the Mouse Life? Not that Mouse impacts my life in any way mind you.

Disney decorating your entire house, camper, yard, vehicles and yes even your clothing. Constantly looking for the newest Mickey items. Proudly talking Disney with everyone you meet. Calculating how you can live at Fort Wilderness year round.  Taking 3 or more vacations to see Mickey a year just to feel like a kid again, and not being afraid to have dreams and make them come true. This is what The mouse life is for me. My wife and I couldn't find any decals for our cars that we felt showed the passion we share for Disney so we created these designs and are sharing them in hopes that we are not the only ones.

No shirts yet but plenty of vinyl stickers/car decals. All are 2.5"x4"

OK, I feel I need to respond to this post.  This thread is for people playing with designs and what they come up with not for commercial sale.  This is not the case here.  I must remind everyone that promoting your business here requires you to be a sponsor.  In addition, we here at Fort Fiends pride ourselves in distancing ourselves from the Disney trademarks for the very reason that we give out Disney information, but do not use any Disney marks and are our own identity.  Therefore, I must ask that this thread stay in a personal genre and for personal projects. 

• 1 year later...