• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not just my standard, I was simply agreeing with a previous poster. Ok, let me say that I don't think Hilda's site organizational style is what it should be. How's that? What do I have to say to make

you would be wrong, she gave up the cast member position almost 4 months ago. and your opinion about junk is subject to your standard, which is rather harsh and obviously worth very little to me.

Hmmmm, Lou did say IF. I saw the junk my last 3 times I visited the Fort. I'm not talking about the decorations but the boxes piled along side her RV. Total eyesore. Are you sure you're a Fiend, you d

I have never met her except for the time she yelled at me last Thanksgiving for pulling in the wrong way to look at her lights. I hear she is good person. I am surprised that the fort lets her keep so much junk items on her campsite being so close to the road. I guess with all the money she spends, she has the right to do whatever.

I am surprised that the fort lets her keep so much junk items on her campsite being so close to the road.

You had it right the first time, junk.

I guess with all the money she spends, she has the right to do whatever.

It's not that much money because if she's still a CM, she gets 50% off.

We just met Hilda back in May for the first time!

She was super friendly and we had a nice visit with her. She told us she barely ever gets on the boards and heard that the other board had said some things about her and not to belive any of those stories. She said her favorite was that she won the lottery, lol. She was pretty funny.

She also mentioned a gentlemen that stays in the 400 loop who's also been there for a long time. I can't remember how long though?

WBI

Do cast members familly get the discount also Uncle lou?

You had it right the first time, junk.

you would be wrong, she gave up the cast member position almost 4 months ago. and your opinion about junk is subject to your standard, which is rather harsh and obviously worth very little to me.

Hmmmm, Lou did say IF. I saw the junk my last 3 times I visited the Fort. I'm not talking about the decorations but the boxes piled along side her RV. Total eyesore. Are you sure you're a Fiend, you don't seem to understand SNARKY!!!

and your opinion about junk is subject to your standard

Not just my standard, I was simply agreeing with a previous poster.

which is rather harsh

Ok, let me say that I don't think Hilda's site organizational style is what it should be. How's that?

and obviously worth very little to me.

What do I have to say to make it worth more?

Well at least I might get some down arrows from Bob, I really need some.

And it was Starbuc that called Hilda's stuff junk first, so he should get one too, neener, neener, neener.

I think most people that see that site think it's a little much.

I've talked to Hilda several times and shes always been very nice to me, but as I haven't talked to her lately, I didn't know that she was no longer a CM. Correction noted.

I guess Bob34787 and I will have to agree to disagree about Hilda's site.

some one peed in your cherios?

She was still a cast member 3 months ago when I last saw her.

So the best we have to do is worry about someone's style? Gee, I'm sure newbies will think ever so highly of us.

And just to make it easier on everyone, in case you need to say something about my site. I'm a recycling lush.

Anything else, I hope you tell me to my face too. I'd love to have a conversation if you are so worried about MY site that I paid for.

:clint:

Gee, I'm sure newbies will think ever so highly of us.

And just to make it easier on everyone, in case you need to say something about my site. I'm a recycling lush.

Anything else, I hope you tell me to my face too. I'd love to have a conversation if you are so worried about MY site that I paid for.

That person that is peeing in Cheerios made it to Genia's house.