• 2 months later...
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was really itching to treat some wager some well-to-do on some sports matches that are circumstance right now. I wanted to let you guys know that I did twig what I weigh to be the best site in the U

Thanks for bringing this up again.   Some new ones to add:   MDE = MyDisneyExperience MM = Memory Maker FP+ = Fast Pass Plus PP = Photopass MB = Magic Band

SMB= Sucks Monkey Butt (created by DIT)

OK - is DVC Disney Vacation Club?  And is the Four Seasons Resort construction part of Disney Vacation Club?  (Been here since January 5 and still don't know!)

Yes, DVC is Disney Vacation Club.

No, the Four Seasons is not part of the DVC.  The Four Seasons is an internationally known hotel brand, and is independent from Disney.

Reservations will not be handled through Disney- you will need to go through the Four Seasons site or a travel agent.  The hotel opens in August.  You can read more on the Four Seasons website: http://www.fourseasons.com/orlando/

TCD

Can we just assume that, and not have to write it every time he is. That will save a lot of time when responding to one of his posts.

And how long before he posts "Busnut"? Amuse him, he thinks it's funny.

I had forgotten about Busnut.  Glad I saw this post, which I notice you took the opportunity to write as I was hospitalized.  And yes, I do think it's funny.  I need to bring this one back. 

Yes, DVC is Disney Vacation Club.

No, the Four Seasons is not part of the DVC.  The Four Seasons is an internationally known hotel brand, and is independent from Disney.

Reservations will not be handled through Disney- you will need to go through the Four Seasons site or a travel agent.  The hotel opens in August.  You can read more on the Four Seasons website: http://www.fourseasons.com/orlando/

TCD

The restraint shown in this response impresses me. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

If all else fails, don't be shy about asking.  :)

Okay, so I'm going to ask... I was reading another thread about restaurant suggestions and I kept seeing GAG which led me back here.  Then I read the posts joking about GAG chicken but I'm still clueless!  What the heck does GAG stand for?  Or don't I want to know?

Thanks. Enjoyed Trail's End on our first trip.  I thought it was a sick joke! Maybe you could help me with one more thing?  I've been trying all day to upload a photo on my profile from photobucket and I keep getting a "server not found" message.  Any suggestions?  I tried to find a thread for technical difficulties but must be I'm the only one who can't figure it out.   

Thanks. Enjoyed Trail's End on our first trip.  I thought it was a sick joke! Maybe you could help me with one more thing?  I've been trying all day to upload a photo on my profile from photobucket and I keep getting a "server not found" message.  Any suggestions?  I tried to find a thread for technical difficulties but must be I'm the only one who can't figure it out.   

We have been having an issue wit that for the past few days.  I am sure it will be resolved soon.

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/forum/15-forums-technical-issues-board/ is the board for technical issues with the board.  Watch there for a notice that the problem is fixed, then try again.

:)

• 4 weeks later...

BOG= ???  I've seen it on other posts and can't find it here.

Thanks for asking DinDavie.  I had looked and didn't think to ask.  :banghead:

On a hawk forum I follow, BOG means 'Birder on the Ground',  that refers to the people who on their own time go out with cameras and then post photos back at the nest cam  and others who use video cams to livestream the hawks after they fledge.

BOG in military terms means Boots on the Ground.