well after reading a lot 1700 loop sounds good for a 35 foot tt with 2 slides, no pets, I cannot make reservations for 2013 on the website so I guess I can by phone? Probly july/ugust 2013, anything else I should know about?

well after reading a lot 1700 loop sounds good for a 35 foot tt with 2 slides, no pets, I cannot make reservations for 2013 on the website so I guess I can by phone? Probly july/ugust 2013, anything else I should know about?

Don't deal with Disney just call Judy she will take care of it for you

I believe one typically makes their own Golf Cart Arrangements. Here is a link to the Golf Cart info page. Down at the bottom is a list of folks that come recommended. Most folks here use Kenny or Alumacar of Sun City! I'm sure others can chime in on this!

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/info/golf-cart-rentals-disney-fort-wilderness-and-r100

One night deposit. Since you will be making reservations for rates that actually haven't been determined, don't choke at the deposit, because they generally charge the highest rate that they think next year will be. Your actual nightly rate will be much lower.

• 2 weeks later...

All Ears says that 1700 is a pet site loop, just saying.

And they're absolutely correct! :)

In case it's helpful for folks (I know we've had a bunch of new people join lately), we've got a bunch of loop details stored in our Info Pages. In particular we've got the big rundown on which loops are which here...

http://www.fortfiends.net/_/accomodations/loop-information/site-classifications-r61

We've got oodles of other Fort info stored there also. Easiest way to find it is to check out the Site Map page.

And of course if you can't find something, throw up a flare and someone here will be able to help.

:wave1:

• 1 year later...

Yep, you can make reservations for 2013 by phone. Just request a Full Hookup reservation. Then put in a request for a site in 1700. My favorite is 1741. Looooooong site and plenty wide.

From what I can see on the google earth thingy- 1741 has a comfort station behind it?

• 2 months later...

Yep, you can make reservations for 2013 by phone. Just request a Full Hookup reservation. Then put in a request for a site in 1700. My favorite is 1741. Looooooong site and plenty wide.

I just realized this is the second time I've quoted this post. :laugh:

Carol- do you find foot/vehicle traffic annoying on this site seeing as it's by the road?

I personally did not find it annoying, but then I enjoy seeing what's going on around me at the campground.  It's also nice to be able to see the bus stop from the site, and can gauge if you need a bus, to just walk over there 5 minutes after the last bus came by.  Can also see the comfort station, and can leave my laundry going in relative safety and comfort sitting in my chair vs. sitting in the laundry room.

• 2 weeks later...

We stayed on 1741 just once. It is an easy spot to back into, a nice large shady spot, and it is nice that you don't have to drive through the entire loop every time you come and go, However, the spot is not private as you are facing the road going to the 1800 and 1900 loop and you are right across from the comfort station and we had kids (and some adults) that would actually cut across our lot on their way to and from the comfort station. Being on a secondary road and being right across from the trash dumpsters, the site is definitely not one of your quieter ones. Unless you enjoy watching traffic and people and don't mind feeling like you are on display, I would pick one of the other sites in the 1700 loop, they are all pretty large and offer more privacy than 1741.