Huntington Beach state park campground SC.

We drove through last fall when we were up at Myrtle Beach State Park (which we LOVE if you want to consider that -- great campground). If I remember correctly, there weren't a lot of full hookup sites, and not a whole lot of shade, if that's important to you. Mid- to small-sized sites. You walk down to beach access, and they have a nice gift shop there.

Again, I can definitely vouch for MB State Park.

Kate

I've stayed at Huntington before, but not in an RV site. It was a nice enough park, clean comfort stations and great beach access. It rained when I was there, though, and the whole place turned into mud-fest. That was quite a while back so it may have all been upgraded by now.

We've stayed at Huntington Beach a couple of times. Nice quiet park. There are a couple different loops. One is open with lots of sun....the back loop has more trees and ground cover. Roads are paved, sites are gravel. Brand new shower house in the back loop. Can't beat the price for Myrtle Beach area. The MB state park is more centrally located---you also get to listen to the planes come and go from the airport next door. What I didn't like about MB state park was how tight the loops were. Lots and lots of trees to navigate also. Our rig is to big for those conditions.