Here is a phone number for what I believe to be the closest Vet to the Fort 407-846-3912. They're Buddy's Vet.

After hours 407-438-4449

We had a slight emergency with one of our chihuahuas the other night. I remembered MagicBus posting the above information. Of course it was 6pm on Friday just after the regular vet closed. The emergency vet was wonderful, kind and caring. We were lucky in that it was just a sprained paw and nothing more serious. They tell you right up front that you must pay $95 ($45 emergency fee and $50 doctor fee) and then xrays, medicine, etc are on top of that.

They also are the emergency vet for Disney dogs. Disney has bomb sniffing dogs and a beagle that sniffs for....get this....BED BUGS!! ;D  Vet said to the best of his knowledge no bed bugs have ever been found.

Thanks again for this valuable information. Both numbers are now programmed in my phone.

B-B-B

• 3 weeks later...

Some folks helped me find my way over to this site. It is real nice (and comforting) to see all the familiar names. Thanks to all that helped me find my wAy (you all know who you are :D).

I have a small notebook where I actually put pen to paper, for real important things. These phone numbers definitely make the cut. Thanks for the info.