Goin' with the Flow- TCD's Disney Dream Trip Report

Well, Dave called that one right.

Well as predictable as I am, I'd hate to disappoint.

I'd like to see what happened if I did have shirtless lady photos and all the men Fiends were drooling all over them like you ladies are doing.

TCD

To borrow a phrase I've heard before, we'd "Go with the flow"

or we'd debate if they are real, original, enhanced.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cheap plastic Mickey medals brings out the worst in people.

Foul, foul, foul, I'm calling for the "Mickey Cheap Plastic Medal" judge to rule on this bogus and outrages medal fraud. I say they're pity medals and should be disallowed as real cheap Mickey plastic

I may not read TRs but I sometimes look at the photos. Uh, whadya think, I'm blind? Did I notice, of course I did. But I have to ask the obvious question.

Posted Images

Wait a minute!!!! All the sweaty, fat old guys, please keep your shirts on!!!! :whew:

Unfortunately, I've had to lower my standards. If you haven't noticed, most of this country is sweaty and fat. ( and we are all gonna get old :( )

I still appreciate anyone who isn't scared to show it off! Be proud of what God gave ya, or change it, right?

I'd like to see what happened if I did have shirtless lady photos and all the men Fiends were drooling all over them like you ladies are doing.

TCD

Bring it!! I can also appreciate a nice looking female. I do not discriminate in my catcalls!

Ok, WSD is just disturbing. What's more disturbing is this morning I was reading a trip report on a DVC site that I go to, it was a really cool report on someone's Disneyland visit. But one of the pictures of his stay at the Grand Californian was this:

underwearguy.jpg

What is it with these guys?? (This was just some random guest, not the guy that wrote the trip report)

When I first saw the photo of WSD, it looked to me like he was wearing longer shorts that he hiked up into his nether regions. I don't know if that would make it better or worse. ICK.

But as long as they look like the AB man at Castaway Cay, I vote for as many shirtless photos as you can post!

I'm with Stef - the first thing I thought when I saw WSD was tidy whities!! What the fort? It's bad enough he's wearing a banana hammock, but a WHITE one, to boot?

Why ARE you the only one noticing these things?

I have a funny story about a European gentleman in a BH getting a bit too close to us while in a line at BB last summer. My poor husband. I had to trade places with him. Dude had no concept of "personal space". Myself, I prefer a 3 foot radius on all sides, particularly when in crowds of strangers in swimsuits (or lack thereof). Much like WSD, his abs didn't meet the challenge.

You know the drill by now.

First, respond to the comments, then the update.

Here we go (with the flow) :

Wait a minute Mr. TCD......you're throwing around the acronyms pretty willy nilly (the speedos guy and bike shorts guy). Can we assume that you are just wetting our appetite for the always popular TCDRMoG?

Hey, you know what?

There is no TCDRMOG in this TR. And I don't think there is going to be one.

I guess geniuses don't cruise so much.

I would vote for less shirtless photos, but i am an old frumpy fuddy-duddy. (Just shows that you never know what a Fiend is going to say!) ;)

I would vote the same way.

And I would agree with the fuddy-duddy part but not the old and frumpy part.

Oh my, I thought WSD was in his underwear! LOL!

Let's all thank the Good Lord that the man did not get that suit wet before his photo session.

Ok, WSD is just disturbing. What's more disturbing is this morning I was reading a trip report on a DVC site that I go to, it was a really cool report on someone's Disneyland visit. But one of the pictures of his stay at the Grand Californian was this:

underwearguy.jpg

What is it with these guys?? (This was just some random guest, not the guy that wrote the trip report)

Wow, it is WSD!

What is he doing there?

I always see him when we cruise.

They're either Canadians, Hispanics, or Europeans.

Wow, Lou.

Couldn't you have thrown a few more groups in there to stereotype?

What about the Asians?

Okay, my first wish was to be adopted by the TCD family. At the ripe age of 44, guess I have to give that one up. So I went with option 2 - we are booking a cruise on the Dream for October 2013!

Your trip reports are amazing! More! We need more! Thank you!

That is awesome news!

Congratulations!

And good move.

I am not a good adoptive parent. Ask Stef.

When I first saw the photo of WSD, it looked to me like he was wearing longer shorts that he hiked up into his nether regions. I don't know if that would make it better or worse. ICK.

But as long as they look like the AB man at Castaway Cay, I vote for as many shirtless photos as you can post!

Be careful what you ask for.

Love the TR, could do without the wsd! I agree it looks like he is in his under drawers!

I'm waiting to see what Maria does to help you win a medal! I think she will pull it off!

You are very perceptive, Rita.

But, really, what could Maria have possibly done to help us win a medal?

With apologies to Mo...I'm voting for French Canadian.

His back isn't hairy enough.

Focus, Dave!

No fair! Some did a WSD sneak attack! :barf:

Hurry up with another update Andrew! My eyes and my stomach can't take much more. ::) ;D

Yeah, that was a sneak attack on the other WSD.

Didn't see that one coming.

TCD

I'm with Stef - the first thing I thought when I saw WSD was tidy whities!! What the fort? It's bad enough he's wearing a banana hammock, but a WHITE one, to boot?

Why ARE you the only one noticing these things?

Hang on here a second - - -

You are the second person now that has said Tidy Whities.

I have always said Tighty Whiteys.

I think Tighty is right- these things are seldom Tidy.

I checked with the definitive source on this type of thing- Urban Dictionary.

It turns our that both versions are recognized.

So how about a Fiend poll- is it Tidy Whities or Tighty Whiteys?

I have a funny story about a European gentleman in a BH getting a bit too close to us while in a line at BB last summer. My poor husband. I had to trade places with him. Dude had no concept of "personal space". Myself, I prefer a 3 foot radius on all sides, particularly when in crowds of strangers in swimsuits (or lack thereof). Much like WSD, his abs didn't meet the challenge.

Yes, there are a lot of Dudes in Speedos at the Disney waterparks.

And funny you should mention having to change places with your DH- I had to do that a couple of times with my DD's on the Aqua Duck line- there are definitely a lot of cultures out there who do not understand the concept of personal space.

Wow TCD the last update really had the Fiend women responding. Not sure if they want more or less, no not of your TR but the shirtless men.

You know, after thinking about this, Dave is right, there are a lot of shirtless men in this TR. Add that to me drinking that pink drink, and I am a little worried about myself.

I am thinking about changing the title of this TR to "Dude, Where's My Shirt?"

TCD