If you will follow this link, our current list of sponsors are listed on this page. As we grow, our sponsors will continue to grow and the page will be updated accordingly. Please visit this page often and give them lots of business!!!!!

Thank you for your support!

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

If you did not notice, we have an Etsy sponsor trying out our forums for a month.  Please make her feel welcome and shop her store.  She makes wonderful bows and would love to continue sponsoring.  Be a loyal Fiend and buy a bow!

13 minutes ago, AuburnJen said:

If you did not notice, we have an Etsy sponsor trying out our forums for a month.  Please make her feel welcome and shop her store.  She makes wonderful bows and would love to continue sponsoring.  Be a loyal Fiend and buy a bow!

Using safari on my iPhone I can't find the sponsors 

She is not listed on the sponsors list because she contracted for one month.  You will have to find her on the scroll of the ads on the right hand side of the main forums page.  It is Cara's Craft Corner.  She has an Etsy Shop.  She is testing the sponsorship waters here.

1 hour ago, AuburnJen said:

You will have to find her on the scroll of the ads on the right hand side of the main forums page.  It is Cara's Craft Corner.  She has an Etsy Shop.  She is testing the sponsorship waters here.

Jen, I don't have a scroll of ads on the main forums page.  And I went to Etsy and searched for Cara's Craft Corner and nothing came up.  Any other ideas on how I can find her? Thanks!

9 minutes ago, CCIntrigue...aka Gwen said:

Jen, I don't have a scroll of ads on the main forums page.  And I went to Etsy and searched for Cara's Craft Corner and nothing came up.  Any other ideas on how I can find her? Thanks!

It's in the top right below the "unread content" link. I had to refresh the page a couple times before it came up, but I finally saw this:

etsy.JPG

• 6 months later...
22 hours ago, AuburnJen said:

We have some new sponsors coming on!  Please click on their links and help them out so they will stay on and become a permanent fixture in our community!

Could we get an updated link for the sponsors? I clicked on a couple links listed above and I'm getting:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you requested does not exist

Error code: 1S160/2

• 4 weeks later...