My middle child Amy beltz, she's on ff.net too, is trying to win a ghost hunt this saturday at Edinburgh Manor here in Iowa. They are having a contest and whoever can send the most likes on facebook to their site and Mention Amy Beltz sent me, she has a great shot at winning the ghost hunt. Thanks for all who can help out! She said she's not above begging....lol

Yes it was! She has been out of town till late last night and getting ready for the ghost hunt today. We really appreciate all the help to put her over the top for this exciting experience! I went to our storage unit and set her up with some ghost hunting equipment for it. Thanks again everyone!

Thank you so much everyone!!! I did go, it was amazing!!!! I see that kind of stuff with the flashlights turning on and off, shadow figures etc...I actually got to witness these first hand and am now a total believer! Didn't really go there expecting to see what I saw, figured it would just be a fun "scary" night. WOW....that's all I have to say!!!