...and they answered!!!

My daughter went on that ghost hunt, the one she won with the help of some fiends, and boy did she have some experiences! She asked questions and they answered by turning on a flashlight, they saw shadows moving in front of a laser wall, and lots of other ghostly things happened. She is now a believer!

I know a lot of people don't believe in that stuff but when something happens to you that you can't explain, then you may become a believer. I love this stuff. I'm going to start saving for a thermal camera.

When we get to Florida if anyone would like to go on a ghost hunt with us, we'd love to have you. We have to find places there that are possibly haunted. I know we have some ghost hunters out there. Let's have some fun!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Curt, will you put this on the Debate forum so that I can tell all of you that you're out of your minds? In a nice way of course. I can't do it here because you whack jobs would gang up on me and

Get in line. I'd hate to tell you over my lifetime how many people have threatened me with that. I'm in big, big, trouble if ghosts really did exist.

Why am I not surprised. That's only because Trevor, Nate, and I are going hunting for Big Foot instead. Of course we're taking Mason too.

So cool! I love that stuff, too. Our local opera house draws many groups of ghost hunters. My home is 105 years old, and it holds a positive spirit, which I believe is either the original owner or her daughter. She came to me during a time when dd was gravely ill. We toured a lot of historic homes before we settled on this one, and one of those had a very scary vibe...I wouldn't have lived there under any circumstances.

Awesome. I love ghost hunting and am originally from RI the home of TAPS. My former roommate used to hang with Jay all the time. We even investigated my house one year with our limited equipment. Didn't find anything but love doing it. I would be up for a ghost hunt down in FL.

We'll be in Davenport, minutes from Disney. We are up for ghost hunting anywhere in the state or even Georgia if need be. We have quite a bit of equipment now but always looking. Thanks, I'll have to check on that app.

I wanted to take a Ghost Tour of Gettysburg but just didn't get it done...

Have you seen this? Start watching the left tree about 1 minute plus in and then about 2 minutes in start watching the middle of the screen.

This is from You Tube <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/G39FMA26NK8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39FMA26NK8&feature=related

I already had one experience in St. Augustine, hope to have another. Sure made me a believer!

I forgot about St Augustine Lighthouse. I didn't see anything there but Joyce saw shadows in the basement. If I remember correctly, it was on the right in some sort of storage area.

That is so cool! And YES, I would love to go ghost hunting!!! No one in my family is even remotely interested.

Last year I had to go to Ocala (about 20 miles north of me) to replace my social security card. After we finished, we drove over and found Seven Sisters Inn.

I tried to talk hubs into booking a room, and he said NO...actually it was more like H*LL NO!!

Still very jealous of Judy & Joyce staying at The Stanley twice. <_<

Have you seen this? Start watching the left tree about 1 minute plus in and then about 2 minutes in start watching the middle of the screen.

This is from You Tube <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.c...ayer_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G39FMA26NK8&feature=related

very interesting... was this your video? or just one you found?

very interesting... was this your video? or just one you found?

No, not mine. I had watched a special on TV about ghost hunting at Gettysburg and found this video and others on You Tube. Apparently you can't usually see the figures with the naked eye; but, they show up on the video.

I mentioned on another thread that my family has rented the Ohio Mansfield Reformatory on August 15th for a night of ghost hunting. I'll let you know what we find.

No, not mine. I had watched a special on TV about ghost hunting at Gettysburg and found this video and others on You Tube. Apparently you can't usually see the figures with the naked eye; but, they show up on the video.

I mentioned on another thread that my family has rented the Ohio Mansfield Reformatory on August 15th for a night of ghost hunting. I'll let you know what we find.

if you get it, post some video. I am torn on the ghost hunting. Part of me thinks it would be fun, part of me thinks the other part is crazy, part of me doesn't want to know if there are ghosts, part of me is sure there are ghots.... but I almost did the walking tour at Gettysburg.

Green with envy again! Darn you Judy! ;)

Can't wait to hear about it.

...and they answered!!!

My daughter went on that ghost hunt, the one she won with the help of some fiends, and boy did she have some experiences! She asked questions and they answered by turning on a flashlight, they saw shadows moving in front of a laser wall, and lots of other ghostly things happened. She is now a believer!

I know a lot of people don't believe in that stuff but when something happens to you that you can't explain, then you may become a believer. I love this stuff. I'm going to start saving for a thermal camera.

When we get to Florida if anyone would like to go on a ghost hunt with us, we'd love to have you. We have to find places there that are possibly haunted. I know we have some ghost hunters out there. Let's have some fun!

I am a believer but not a hunter. But I do have a cousin who has her own paranormal investigation team who have been on several hunts throughout Illinois.

This is something I have been thinking of doing and is right next to my home (literally) http://www.nightflightexperience.com/

Maybe something to look into. Its located about 15 mins from the fort.