if you get it, post some video. I am torn on the ghost hunting. Part of me thinks it would be fun, part of me thinks the other part is crazy, part of me doesn't want to know if there are ghosts, part of me is sure there are ghots.... but I almost did the walking tour at Gettysburg.

I am truly a believer. I think we can communicate with those who have crossed over if we are open to it. Ghosts I am not afraid of, it is the live folks I am afraid of. lol

The two comments above sum up my thoughts exactly.

I believe, I don't want to know, I'm super curious, there is enough darkness in the world so why add to it, real people are way scarier.

At the end of the day, I'm up for it. After a cocktail or two.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey Curt, will you put this on the Debate forum so that I can tell all of you that you're out of your minds? In a nice way of course. I can't do it here because you whack jobs would gang up on me and

Get in line. I'd hate to tell you over my lifetime how many people have threatened me with that. I'm in big, big, trouble if ghosts really did exist.

Why am I not surprised. That's only because Trevor, Nate, and I are going hunting for Big Foot instead. Of course we're taking Mason too.

• 2 weeks later...

OK so I am showing this to my husband and he is game. We are down in Orlando sometime on Nov 2 and checking into the Fort on the 3rd. Depends on the time we get on the road that Friday with the kids. If you can come up with a location he is in that weekend. He will also ask his friend who lives down there what possibilities there may be. He has been doing this for years now. You found a topic that drives him. LOL!!!

How about the air museum next to LeLynn RV park. The place you can take WWII airplane rides. I know they had something going a short time ago with ghost hunting the planes there. Of course there's always St. Augustine Lighthouse. We went in the morning and had things happen in the caretaker's house. I'll start looking for possibilities.

I spent last night in the Mansfield Reformatory with 9 other people. We had the entire place to ourselves. Seems the spirits were more interested in the 20-30 something year old girls than the 60-plus year old women. It was creepy but fun. Will post some pictures when I get home.

We started out with 12 people and one lady decided during the initial tour that she couldn't spend the night so she and her husband left early. Two others left part way through because the bats creeped them out. Nothing like bats dive bombing your head lamps.

I am a believer but not a hunter. But I do have a cousin who has her own paranormal investigation team who have been on several hunts throughout Illinois.

This is something I have been thinking of doing and is right next to my home (literally) http://www.nightflightexperience.com/

Maybe something to look into. Its located about 15 mins from the fort.

This place is only about 10 minutes from my house. I never heard any of this before. Hurry on down Curt, so we can go ghost hunting!

Matt has one of the most amazing audios from his most recent trip to TALA. Is there a way I can post it here? Judy and Curt you would love it. I think he played it during his radio show Sunday night. I won't go but I'll help organize a Fiends Hunt if you'd like? Still waiting to hear from Matt's friend for some suggestions for places in the area, maybe a more private place or less commercialized location. Curt, he posted it on his FB page it's the one about Lilly's room. It is pretty cool and very convincing Lou.

Very interesting (although you may need headphones) I am in Lilly's room I say "there are some people out there who don't think it is a little girl in here at all" to which there is a male response "yes and hello again". interesting in that there is a response to my statement as well as an apparent recognition of me (I have been here multiple times and have recorded a male voice in here before). Hope this comes thru.

246259_4501082133543_4501077213420_38163_696_t.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Geez, and I thought you were one of the normal Fiends.

Oh, Lou. You and I didn't spend nearly enough time together or you would have known I am not normal! :tinfoil: But, at least I'm fun!! My dh says we're all our own kind of crazy. I tend to believe he's right.

• 4 weeks later...

Calling all Ghost Loving Fiends

We will be at the Fort November 3 leaving the 7th

:( Matthew, my DH, hosts his Paranormal radio show Sunday evenings from 9PM until 11 PM. He will be broadcasting Live from the Fort that night November 4th and wants you to be his guest. FortFiends gets a HUGE plug on the www radio and you get to ask all the questions. I cleared this with Jen first and she said go for it. Jen if you want to do the Fort Fiend history or have someone do it for you let me know. The show is world wide, but mostly right here in the USA!!! Start thinking of any questions. Open forum that night. Our site, I guess we can call it the mini FF 3G Ghost Grand Gathering! Call in from home and talk to your fellow FF. Hey Lou skeptics too!!

edited for spelling and added date LOL

Sunday Night Dead: www.blogtalkradio.com

Join Matthew Slozer for Sunday Night Dead,

Try this link . I will have to ask Matt Teck dummy here too.

He broadcast every Sunday night. He will be filling in this Thursday night too. Give it a try. Or send me a message on FB and the link is on there too.

• 2 weeks later...

OK Matthew's radio show is about to start for tonight. Next week he will broadcasting Live from the Fort with any FortFiends who want to come. YOU are the guests Next Week November 4. FortFiends.net gets a shout out and you get to be on with Matt or call in. Here is the link to tonights episode. Last week he had the record for the most listeners. Join him this week

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/dead-air/2012/10/29/sunday-night-dead-halloween-special#.UI3LEAH-wTU.facebook

Sunday Night Dead Halloween Special. Click on the link and listen in!!

Show starts at 9 PM EST