Where should I take DW for dinner on "Date Night" at WDW

"Date Night Dinner"  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I take my wife for "Date Night" during our next trip to WDW?

• La Cellier
    • Raglan Road
    • Kouzinna
    • Blue Zoo
    • Artist Point
    • Ohana
    • Jiko
    • Rose and Crown
    • Via Napoli
    • Chefs de France
    • La Hacienda De San Angel
    • Boma
    • Citricos
    • Narcooses
    • NONE OF THE ZILLIONS OF CHOICES LISTED ABOVE

We always go for an early dinner one night while at WDW and leave the kids with a Kids Night Out sitter. We have gone to Kouzina the last two times and we love it, but I am thinking of changing it up. Where should we go for one, good, enjoyable dinner for our one night out without the kiddies? We usually walk the World Showcase afterward on an evening EMH night also.

We can drive, bus, monorail, boat, or walk to WS after dinner; whatever we need to do. Dinner does not have to be at Epcot or Boardwalk, but it would clearly be more convenient. If there is dinner somewhere worth the inconvienence I am all for it!

EDIT: I can make 180 ADR on Monday.....that's why I am asking so early!!

I'll second Flying Fish! If you 're more steak people, aim for Le Cellier or Yachtsman. My vote for a more romantic setting for date night would be Le Cellier. (while you're there can you get me a bucket of the steak tartar to go!)

If you like those cool-looking monorails, you could start out at the Grand Floridian (a lovely setting for date night!) and go with Narcoosees - one of the best meals we've ever had at WDW - and then monorail it over to Epcot.

For a signature meal, we loved Yachtsman's. I've always wondered how Captains Grill compares? Do they share the same kitchen? It's always so hard to decide, I want to go everywhere! California Grill has an awesome view. I've heard good things about Flying Fish also. Jiko looks gorgeous, but I've not had dinner there. It's hard to go romantic at Disney in their restaurants because they are generally LOUD. I think pre-dining plan there were probably not as many kids in the sit down restaurants.

...It's hard to go romantic at Disney in their restaurants because they are generally LOUD. I think pre-dining plan there were probably not as many kids in the sit down restaurants.

Very true, Rita. Plus many WDW restaurants are big and open with terrible acoustics. So even if the place isn't crawling with kids, it tends to be noisy.

We love Calif. Grill, but it definitely doesn't have a relaxing, romantic vibe. Ditto Yachtsman.

Narcoosees is much nicer - maybe because it's layed out so there isn't just a huge open space filled with tables. Plus if you time it right, you can watch Wishes from the deck. There's also a really cool bar area for a pre-dinner drink.

Le Cellier is a lot cozier than most.

Flying Fish is bright with a fun vibe, but a little more hectic of a feel.

If you're into seafood, consider this non Disney restaurant.

It's located inside a hidden gem of a resort at WDW, the Wyndham Grand

Orlando Resort.

Pay special attention to the last paragraph.

http://orlandoweekly...p-blu-1.1305622

That sounds awesome! I think we may have to mosey over there one evening!

Since you are thinking of walking the WS after, I vote Rose & Crown. They have outdoor seating so you can look out over the water, are in the WS, and well the food was good.

I had the Roast Beef, Roasted Potatos (heavenly... better than steak fries), and York Shire Pudding. DH had the Bangers and Mash.....

Deep Blu sounds awesome Lou.

Blue Zoo and Narcooses look good too.

The vote will remain open until Sunday night.

I wanted to give three full days in case their are any active military personnel voting and they are away from their laptops, tablets, or Smartphones right now.

Oops, wrong thread.