Where should I take DW for dinner on "Date Night" at WDW

"Date Night Dinner"  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Where should I take my wife for "Date Night" during our next trip to WDW?

• La Cellier
    • Raglan Road
    • Kouzinna
    • Blue Zoo
    • Artist Point
    • Ohana
    • Jiko
    • Rose and Crown
    • Via Napoli
    • Chefs de France
    • La Hacienda De San Angel
    • Boma
    • Citricos
    • Narcooses
    • NONE OF THE ZILLIONS OF CHOICES LISTED ABOVE

The trick is to come up with a "better" excuse for why you need to be there anyway.

Kind of like what I do when I say to Brian "Hey, we haven't seen the castle lighting ceremony yet, let's pop over to the Magic Kingdom for a bit"...and then make a bee line to Aloha Isle when we get there! 8)

The trick is to come up with a "better" excuse for why you need to be there anyway.

Kind of like what I do when I say to Brian "Hey, we haven't seen the castle lighting ceremony yet, let's pop over to the Magic Kingdom for a bit"...and then make a bee line to Aloha Isle when we get there! 8)

You are suggesting Aaron take his wife out for Dole Whip on their Date Night?

So here is the verdict.....I chose Rose & Crown for two reasons:

1. We have never dined there before

but the bigger reason is:

2. I splurged for Cinderella's Royal Table for a subsequent breakfast because DD has done nothing but talk about eating breakfast with princesses since we went to WDW last and saw all the girls in their outfits walking around near the castle......and she has yet to meet any princesses. Daddy wants DD to have her big chance. Daddy will probably also buy her a dress to wear to the breakfast too.....because Daddy turns to mush when DD is happy!

Don't think DS is being left out....he'll get his chance to fight Darth Vader too!

So anyway rather than spend extra money on La Cellier or Yachtsman......which were the two more expensive places I was trying to decide between.....I went a bit cheaper so DD could have her magic moment at CRT.

Thanks for all the input as it will be put to good use during future trips!!

I'm telling you, GAG! You could always get "lost" in River Country afterwards. First biker bar then river country.....oh the stories....

I wouldn't mind a mission into RC if a certain Dominican National was up for it.....but not with DW....she is scared of panthers.

I know DH and I had a fabulous "date night" in January just walking around Epcot. Kids were with the grandparents and we didn't ride any rides but the one in Mexico...we walked, held hands, talked (without being interupted) and ate little snackies with drinks and grabbed a table by the Crepe cart in France and watched the fireworks. It was lovely!