My Sad, Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad, Happy, Kitten Adventure.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad my little fighter has adapted to traveling. The house seems a little boring without the sound of his little paws running, actual galloping, from one end to the other. While the first few days we

If rep points were dollars, that might be a motivator, but they're not and useless otherwise. The up arrow crew has me over 1600, so up arrows I don't need.

Buddy It wasn't tough at all. No big deal. After all, I'm a cold, rough, tough, non-feeling man with tons of street cred.

love the kitty snow play tunnel. Lil Lou is even more adorable surrounded by all that cold white stuff. I'm still thinking you got one of the bestest souvies evah!!

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely

And here's mama cat 15 minutes ago.

Talk about contrasts in settings. She's doing well, getting fat though. Must be the not having kittens every 6 months thing.

IMG_1551_zpse86b69f4.jpg

Aw Lou, she is beautiful!

Must be someone in the neighborhood is putting out some tasty treats every day. ;) Wonder who that could be ::)

• 4 months later...

Update.

He's about 8lbs now and I'm not sure he'll get any bigger. He's a very happy, vocal cat. He'll meow or chirp at us when we get home from work. He gets along great w/ our other boy cat, Jack, but Misty is still leary of him... but Louie keeps trying to "make friends" until he decides it more fun to chase her around the house.   He seems happy and healthy.

He loves going outside and is getting to be a decent hunter (he caught a Garter snake and killed it this week).  That's my boy!

Here's a recent photo of Lou and Jack snoozing beside my closet. :-)

jacklou_zps8432850c.jpg

I miss everyone!!! Hope you are all doing well.

I know big Lou will be happy to see that Lil Lou is doing well. 

Very happy.

Lou with his friend Bailey (the neighbor's dog).

He loved trying to play with Buddy, but Buddy wasn't that crazy about him.

I wonder if Li'l Lou's momma is still hanging around Big Lou's house?

This is what I see looking up at me every morning when I turn on the outside light, and a lot of times at night when I bring the food in. Look at that face. It makes me smile.

She's doing great. She even lets me pet her now.

19-1_zps7fb81e32.jpg

This is what I see looking up at me every morning when I turn on the outside light, and a lot of times at night when I bring the food in. Look at that face. It makes me smile.

She's doing great. She even lets me pet her now.

19-1_zps7fb81e32.jpg

She really is a beauty.  And clearly smart enough to know how to pick the right people to hang out with.  :)

Hey Dan - Lowell Humane just posted on Facebook yesterday that they have kittens...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152011108565278&set=a.168306290277.151424.72699300277&type=1&theater

Just sayin'   8)

We need a cat that we know will get close to the size of Disney (17 lbs).  He plays rough.

Besides even though its been a few months since our cat died, I don't think we are ready yet.

Dan

• 2 months later...

I'm so, so, so, sorry to have to let you all know that Little Lou passed away Aug 27th.  :(

He was hit by a car following my neighbor down to the main road on a very busy morning. He crossed the road three times back and forth, and was hit. We buried him in the back yard next to our other cat and the girls painted stones for a marker.  We miss him very, very much.

Broken hearted,

Cindy