My Sad, Happy, Sad, Happy, Sad, Happy, Kitten Adventure.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad my little fighter has adapted to traveling. The house seems a little boring without the sound of his little paws running, actual galloping, from one end to the other. While the first few days we

If rep points were dollars, that might be a motivator, but they're not and useless otherwise. The up arrow crew has me over 1600, so up arrows I don't need.

Buddy It wasn't tough at all. No big deal. After all, I'm a cold, rough, tough, non-feeling man with tons of street cred.

I'm sure she'll be loved by your SIL.  

Absolutely, she's an avid animal lover.

She's eagerly awaiting her arrival creating cozy hiding spots throughout the house and buying toys for her. She actually bought a bunch for her when she visited us, just because.

Within the last two years, my SIL's very old little dog and cat passed away, so she's more than ready for Luna to make her smile, and she'll certainly do that.

Luna's flight on the 22nd has been booked and we have Buddy's very comfortable under-seat carrier ready for her.

As you and I went through the same thing a few years ago, you know that I'll be sad giving her up, but just like in our case, it's the best for everyone involved. And I still have Mama-cat who makes me smile every morning.

(edited to add SIL's FB profile photo)

10670134_10203840061219894_1867807963938

Luna is very lucky not only to have you but now a new home with your SIL.  I am sure she will be very happy there!  And, I know how much you love to hear this, but you really are a softy at heart!  Don't ever change....

Will you please edit and remove that last part from your post. It's not doing my "street cred" any good what so ever.