Well we are freaking out! please read

• 1 month later...

We stay on 300 all the time.  It's definitely a good location if you end up without a cart. You're right near the playground and dog park and a fairly short walk to the Settlement/Marina area.

No worries - you'll be fine! :rofl2:

I second this, I'm totally out of shape but was able to walk to the marina just fine, I really love the 300 loop! :rofl2:

• 2 months later...

We`ve been debating the cart rental issue and received a quote from Kenny, we are just not sure whether it is needed or not. We`ve requested a preferred (loop 100 or 200) so we are close to everything except for the pool as it appears from the maps. Looping would be fun, but for $500ish not sure it would be that much fun :unsure: The other option is taking the bikes, which is a hassle loading and unloading from the truck and both kids are still on training wheels. Also our son still has no conception of danger and causes us stress whenever he is on his bike around cars. The pool is a big deal as we in the past spent a couple of hours there to start each day. So as you can see we are torn.