New Orleans? Any suggestions

• 1 month later...

I know this is a little late, but we have friends who stayed at "Ponchatrains Landing" in New Orleans and thought it was a good place to stay. Fountainbleu State Park ( which is beautiful) is close to New Orleans but I'm not sure if it suffered any damage during the last storm. Hope this helps.

Thanks all. And PN, not to late.

We are just researching for a possible trip in 13 or 14.

Thanks!

And Spoke with Fiesty and she suggested the State Park vs downtown "prison" RV Park. :rofl2: I think that says alot for Fiesty to recommend someplace FURTHER away from Burboun Street :clint:

Thanks all. And PN, not to late.

We are just researching for a possible trip in 13 or 14.

Thanks!

And Spoke with Fiesty and she suggested the State Park vs downtown "prison" RV Park. :rofl2: I think that says alot for Fiesty to recommend someplace FURTHER away from Burboun Street :clint:

We checked into doing an RV park near Bourbon Street. HOLY COW the price. Then if you do find reviews on them... Well we decided the French Quarter could wait

I was doing a little more checking on Ponchatrain Landing (hoping for the Superbowl....Go Texans!!!) didn't check the price, but they have a shuttle to the French Quarter. Looks to me like they're on the West End on the Industrial Canal. We've only been there by boat, but it isn't too far to the French Quarter if you drive or take the bus.