This is my first time booking with an agent. I've seen some discussion on this, so I figured I'd share my experience so far. I was talking to Judy before the hurricane. My deposit was due right about the time that it hit New Orleans. I sent her an email stating that I knew there would be issues and we could just rebook when she was able. She called me today. Anticipating the hurricane and realizing she'd probably be out of power/communication, Judy went ahead and paid my deposit before it was due. I consider that excellent customer service, and she's saving me money on top of it.

So far, my experience has been great. I didn't even know about Disney travel agents before FF.net.

I book with Judy every trip. It doesn't cost us anything and she does all the work. I call that a WIN, WIN situation.

But I do give her all my business, If by change I have booked a trip myself because I was fooling around on the computer, I send her the reservation # and tell her to take it over, again it doesn't cost me anything and she helps me out.