Pirates of the Tennessean - Dave and INC's Dream Cruise!

Crab legs every day for lunch? Now that's a reason to take a Disney cruise!

Izzy's my new favorite!! Girl after my own :heart:. Crab legs are only second to BACON!!

Agreed across the boards!

Sounds like Izzy, Gwen, TJ and I need to hang together and have our own personal CRABFEST.... the delicious kind. 8)

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, just book an aft stateroom. Vibrations are included in your room rate.

Congrats on the funnel vision. I agree with the girls. Rotisserie Chickens or maybe rotisserie monkeys? The monkeys do not have heads. Can't wait for the rest of your trips.

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If yo

Great to know about the crab legs. Now I have a selling point for Tony.

Butttt Tony, you can have crabLEGS 24/7 and while I do something else. Don't worry about the ship sinking, no icebergs like the Titanic.

Izzy's my new favorite!! Girl after my own :heart:. Crab legs are only second to BACON!!

How about bacon wrapped crab?

You really never know what people's circumstances are. If we could swing it, I'd be all over this. But for now I will live vicariously through your TR.

I know what you mean. We waited years before finally pulling the trigger on a cruise. Literally, I think we've discussed it for 15 years. This was finally the right time.

I compared the CM rate to the full rate and the difference right now is only 25%. Normally it's a 50% difference.

Go for it .....NOW.

Sounds like another TCD cruise TR might be forthcoming?

Dave,

with a line up like that you'd better hide Gwen.....

Oops, I meant CCIntrigue...aka Gwen. 8)

I knew which Gwen you meant! There aren't too many Gwen's around here...I better be able to keep them straight!

Great to know about the crab legs. Now I have a selling point for Tony.

Butttt Tony, you can have crabLEGS 24/7 and while I do something else. Don't worry about the ship sinking, no icebergs like the Titanic.

The only iceberg I saw was in the salad. Not that I ate any of it, mind you.

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If you wonder why Gwen overdubbed the sound with Japanese, it's because I yelled at her to hurry up cause this was right after dinner and I was so full I couldn't lay there any longer. She didn't want my yelling in the video so she overdubbed me in Japanese. :rofl3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egfq9eMFY3g&feature=youtu.be

Great pics! Gwen has got such a photogenic face and smile - you better watch out! She's gonna apply for ANTM if you don't watch it... :panic:

I'm loving the idea of crab legs - I love them! I was looking at the plates, and I think mine would look most like INC's. And I know you did not eat the salad, but I hope you got a pic of that portion of the bar? When I'm on vacation, it makes me feel better to eat a salad when I can with my lunch. You know, it balances out the funnel cake intake...speaking of which - were there any funnel cakes? :heart:

I'm late, but love this TR Dave. The last time we took an adults only vacation, Rhonda got us a fantastic deal on a DCL 3 night cruise and it was great.

P.S. - typing this reply on a Droid tablet is more difficult than the iPhone. I think the iPad might have been a better choice.

That's funny...I hate trying to type on the ipad. haven't tried a Droid tablet yet so not sure if they are better...but I do like typing on my Android phone with swype. Do you have swype on the tablet? The screen might be too big a space for it though.

Great pics! Gwen has got such a photogenic face and smile - you better watch out! She's gonna apply for ANTM if you don't watch it... :panic:

I'm loving the idea of crab legs - I love them! I was looking at the plates, and I think mine would look most like INC's. And I know you did not eat the salad, but I hope you got a pic of that portion of the bar? When I'm on vacation, it makes me feel better to eat a salad when I can with my lunch. You know, it balances out the funnel cake intake...speaking of which - were there any funnel cakes? :heart:

No funnel cakes that I noticed. I did enjoy a salad with dinner every evening in the main dining rooms....but at the buffets I filled up on other things. Really fattening, decadent things. :rofl2:

ok that was pretty freakin' hilarious!

AH! Just saw the video! Hilarious!

Cute video!!!!

Glad y'all enjoyed it!

LOL! I love the Adventure Planning video! Your family always makes me smile!

Adventure Planning sounds like something my corporate logistics department would be doing. :rofl2:

Awesome video.

I loved the answer "like on the wrong floor"" to "you never know where you'll end up"

My kids do crack me up.

Loved Adventure Planking!! Way to go Gwen! Your cast of Plankers was hilarious!

Good job on the video Gwen, but I'm REALLY glad I was sitting down while watching it ;)

Thank you both....I have passed on the comments to Gwen and she is very happy that y'all enjoyed the video.

Oh, and in that video, is that Dave in a suit coat??

Who, me??

I am guessing you haven't been on FB today. I posted this picture there this afternoon....

DDR-120903-Moon_8x10-1232678.jpg

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If you wonder why Gwen overdubbed the sound with Japanese, it's because I yelled at her to hurry up cause this was right after dinner and I was so full I couldn't lay there any longer. She didn't want my yelling in the video so she overdubbed me in Japanese. :rofl3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egfq9eMFY3g&feature=youtu.be

This is a RIOT!!!

Is it still planking if you're in bed?

I think the elevator bit would have been even better if she'd "elfed" the buttons (a la Buddy in the movie Elf).

I love how Anna just gets into planking position like it's nothing. I guess she's had pretty good training.

Well I haven't hidden my feelings on this before....but personally I hate the ipad. If I were buying a tablet today I'd look at the Nexus 7. And they start at $199! A lot cheaper than the ipad. Since we already own the ipad though, we do have some great apps for Anna on it. But you can get those same apps on the Android pads.

That reply gave me a sensory overload. ;D I don't think an ipad or a Nexus 7 will be an issue for me. I'll be lucky to even get a Kindle Fire. :))

Great Pics going on in this TR! I"ve been blinded by cuteness!!! 8)

The crablegs made me hungry.

The Adventure Planking: Cruise Edition made me.... :rofl2: :rofl3:

Enjoying the report a ton DAve!

Holy cow, another awesome cruise TR.

1) what an awesome happy family - Yay,

2) baked buffalo wings - Boo with Yuk chaser

3) Cool Mickey stickers on the van -Yay with a side of jealously

4) The pic looking straight down from the gangway........Cool......wait.....stomach in throat........way too high.........get me a rolaid

Loved the video. Can't wait to show my girls. I think I may have woke someone up I was laughing too loud, LOL!! You have me wanting to postpone a cruise next year to save the extra $$$ for a DD cruise. Love the TR