Pirates of the Tennessean - Dave and INC's Dream Cruise!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, just book an aft stateroom. Vibrations are included in your room rate.

Congrats on the funnel vision. I agree with the girls. Rotisserie Chickens or maybe rotisserie monkeys? The monkeys do not have heads. Can't wait for the rest of your trips.

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If yo

Good job on beating your daughter at Connect Four! I am also merciless with my girls at checkers and such. But, now they can beat me, and do they enjoy that!

I see what you did there with the Miss Cindy/Not Miss Cindy. Very clever! I'm not sure everyone will get that, but I did. Props to me.

TCD

Yes, props to you. You win the prize. But then you lost the prize to Loretta. See below.

Those boats didn't have props. Just sayin.....

Very true!

LOL PLUTO!!!! :jumpforjoy

It's funny...but after I typed it I realized what I did and was going to go back and change it. Then I figured I'd just leave it and see if anyone picked up on it. You win the prize! Unfortunately, I ate the prize. Sorry.

I'm happy to hear about your sinus clearing. I'm sure it wasn't an exactly pleasant feeling but the results were worth it.

The last time I did a waterslide like that I got another type of saltwater rinse....on the other end.

I'm all about a good time, but that was even beyond my realm of fun. :unsure:

Good for you for beating the kids at Connect Four! I never understood letting your kids win. IMO, it just sets them up for disappointment. You don't always win in life. Actually, hardly ever.

I'm happy to hear about your sinus clearing. I'm sure it wasn't an exactly pleasant feeling but the results were worth it.

The last time I did a waterslide like that I got another type of saltwater rinse....on the other end.

Good for you for beating the kids at Connect Four! I never understood letting your kids win. IMO, it just sets them up for disappointment. You don't always win in life. Actually, hardly ever.

Isn't fun when you reach the bottom of the slide with one hand trying to clear your nose and the other trying to find the bathing suit to cover parts you didn't want to expose....

Nothing I like more than to NOT loose....

Yep! Life is tough, better learn how to deal with it now.

Isn't fun when you reach the bottom of the slide with one hand trying to clear your nose and the other trying to find the bathing suit to cover parts you didn't want to expose....

Nothing I like more than to NOT loose....

I was plugging my nose with one hand and protecting my....eyes, with the other.

ok... so there are things i like more but we won't talk about those....

Good idea.

Great underwater photos. Between the awesome video and the great photos, I see a future in video production for Gwen!

Still loving your trip report! Do you think you can stretch it out a little longer? I'm not ready for it to end.

We still have a ways to go!

What a fun beach day! I know what you mean about the food. I mean, you may not be hungry but it's THERE... and you don't wanna get hungry later... 8)

So, with all the not-touching at the bottom of the slide... it made me think about DD and her swimming skills. Do they have life vests available on the island? She's a pretty good little swimmer, but I might feel better about her plunging into the ocean with a little assistance...and my girl loves a good slide.

Great pics!! Can't wait to hear about Pirate Night! :jumpforjoy

What a fun beach day! I know what you mean about the food. I mean, you may not be hungry but it's THERE... and you don't wanna get hungry later... 8)

So, with all the not-touching at the bottom of the slide... it made me think about DD and her swimming skills. Do they have life vests available on the island? She's a pretty good little swimmer, but I might feel better about her plunging into the ocean with a little assistance...and my girl loves a good slide.

I don't remember whether they have any sort of life vests...they do have the ones you see in our snorkeling pics. They are yellow and can be inflated. I'm not sure how small they have them though. That might be a good question to ask them ahead of time...or maybe someone on here knows the answer?

I grew up near lots of cliffs and natural waterfalls/springs. There was a spot we used to go to and jump off into water that was easily 15-20' below. We referred to that cliff as the enema!! Had to be very, very careful about which bathing suit to wear when we went!

Precisely why there is no skinny dipping at Castaway Cay.

:bugeyes: I have a feeling someone found out the hard way.

When you live in allergy prone areas, the Neti Pot can be your best friend.

Amen to that! Just make sure to use sterile water and not water from Bay Lake.

You women are out of control. Y'all are turning my trip report into WWW, September edition.

No, just book an aft stateroom. Vibrations are included in your room rate.

Remind me just who is turning this into a WWW installment? ;D :rofl2:

You know a TR is to die for with a z snap when the comments make you laugh as much as the content.

Great update! I love connect four... a giant connect four is even better!

I grew up near lots of cliffs and natural waterfalls/springs. There was a spot we used to go to and jump off into water that was easily 15-20' below. We referred to that cliff as the enema!! Had to be very, very careful about which bathing suit to wear when we went!

:eek:

:facepalm:

Only the fort fiends could turn a trip report into a discussion about cabana boys (grrr grrr meowwwww!) and saltwater enemas (ow owwww!) :rofl2:

And I can't believe that the king of cuisine would ever get tired of eating!

I know, right?

:bugeyes: I have a feeling someone found out the hard way.

Amen to that! Just make sure to use sterile water and not water from Bay Lake.

Remind me just who is turning this into a WWW installment? ;D :rofl2:

You know a TR is to die for with a z snap when the comments make you laugh as much as the content.

Great update! I love connect four... a giant connect four is even better!

Hey, I didn't start the whole Sven discussion. The Fiend womens do not need my help in getting out of control.

I don't remember whether they have any sort of life vests...they do have the ones you see in our snorkeling pics. They are yellow and can be inflated. I'm not sure how small they have them though. That might be a good question to ask them ahead of time...or maybe someone on here knows the answer?

Ok...INC has reminded me that they have a bin full of life vests for the slides right before you enter the water. So no worries there!

Hey Dave-

I just remembered to go back and look at one of the photos from my trip, because this photo of yours reminded me of something:

DSCN0357.JPG

I posted several photos in my TR of some fine duct-tape work on that cone shaped item to the right of Donald's feet. For example, this one:

IMG_2925.jpg

It looks like they got that thing fixed between my cruise and your cruise.

TCD