Pirates of the Tennessean - Dave and INC's Dream Cruise!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, just book an aft stateroom. Vibrations are included in your room rate.

Congrats on the funnel vision. I agree with the girls. Rotisserie Chickens or maybe rotisserie monkeys? The monkeys do not have heads. Can't wait for the rest of your trips.

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If yo

I'm in! I can't wait to read all about it. You're good if you could keep that a secret for that long. I don't think I could.

It took more restraint than I usually have.

We're In! Kelly and I are eagerly waiting for the next installment. She just told me "now we have to go on a cruise again......"

And Kelly deserves another cruise!

You posted a crumb. We need meat!

:raspberry2:

That's a van full of some happy ladies! :heartsmiley:

...oh and I love the window decals!

Joyce is asking where you purchased the window decals.

Thanks!

I've had good lucking finding them on eBay.

I just did a search there for "disney mickey window decal" and a bunch turned up, including some like Dave's.

Yep, I found them on ebay and Amazon, depending on the size. I know the smaller ones I bought here, from the seller called The Sticker Girl: http://www.amazon.co...ils_o01_s00_i00

Love your title! What a wonderful surprise for your beautiful ladies. Can't wait to see what lies ahead.

Reading all of these cruise reports really makes me want to take one, too. I am so tempted by the FL resident rates for next month. But, my husband isn't down with the kids missing school. I need to work on him! My birthday is coming up too!

Did you lose the points you had used to book the original trip to Orlando? Or were you able to transfer them over to this flight?

FP4

I'm in, after TCD's cruise report earlier this year, I am really looking forward to this one!

You all look so excited!

We have a trip planned from Boston to Orlando the first week of December, we are taking the train down with our two boys and it will be a surprise for them. We can't wait!

Love your title! What a wonderful surprise for your beautiful ladies. Can't wait to see what lies ahead.

Reading all of these cruise reports really makes me want to take one, too. I am so tempted by the FL resident rates for next month. But, my husband isn't down with the kids missing school. I need to work on him! My birthday is coming up too!

Did you lose the points you had used to book the original trip to Orlando? Or were you able to transfer them over to this flight?

FP4

How old are your kids? I will tell you that both dh and I both agree we should have taken the opportunity to go on more trips when my son was younger even if it meant taking him out of school. Now that he is in high school not only do we have to work around school schedules, but also sports schedules.

Late but so excited to see how this one goes!!!

:rollercoaster: :rollercoaster: :rollercoaster: :rollercoaster:

I don't think I can live up to your roller coaster smilies.

Wait!! Don't pull out without me! :doodebug:

Do you want to rephrase that one Stef?

you know she doesn't

true

I am not touching that one with a ten foot pole.

This is going to be fun

And yet another person over estimates me.

I am in for this TR, can't believe that you kept it to yourself for that long. What a great surprise for the Girls. You can see the happy faces, especially on INC.

They were pretty excited! And so was I.

FP4

I say pull them out of school. They grow up WAY too quickly.

And no, we didn't lose any points. I just cancelled the Marriott reservation and the points went back in the account, and we were able to use the original Southwest tickets.

I'm in, after TCD's cruise report earlier this year, I am really looking forward to this one!

You all look so excited!

We have a trip planned from Boston to Orlando the first week of December, we are taking the train down with our two boys and it will be a surprise for them. We can't wait!

Train travel is FUN! Especially for boys...boys LOVE trains. I hope you will share pics of that trip.

I'm in! Can't wait to hear about what you all did on your cruise and to get more of my Anna fix!

We did a lot in 4 days! More coming up.

I'm in! Can't wait to hear more!

Coming up in a bit.

Better late than never! Actually, I stopped in earlier while I was working, but didn't have time to post. Can't wait to hear more about the cruise, but I'm with the rest of these guys . Not letting DW read it...

Probably a good idea.

I can't wait it read all about your trip!

Thanks Holly!

How old are your kids? I will tell you that both dh and I both agree we should have taken the opportunity to go on more trips when my son was younger even if it meant taking him out of school. Now that he is in high school not only do we have to work around school schedules, but also sports schedules.

I agree. I'm glad we had some good years homeschooling all of them when our travel schedules were freer. And now that we have kids in public school again, I won't hesitate to pull them out for a short time if it means family time. We did involve them in the decision though, especially the older girls that are responsible for completing their own work and needed to make up the work. Everyone agreed they wanted to take the trip, even before they knew it was a cruise.

Another cruise report.... I'm in....

Thanks for reading along!