Pirates of the Tennessean - Dave and INC's Dream Cruise!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, just book an aft stateroom. Vibrations are included in your room rate.

Congrats on the funnel vision. I agree with the girls. Rotisserie Chickens or maybe rotisserie monkeys? The monkeys do not have heads. Can't wait for the rest of your trips.

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If yo

Great report BTW and glad you gave INC this awesome present, even though you made it harder for the rest of us husbands.

BTW, I still think that INC is too hot for you.

I agree. My guess is that Sven couldn't provide her with the life she wanted for the girls, so she took one for the team and went home with Dave.

Definitely a TR of distinction! I thoroughly enjoyed it.....until I end up forking over the money for our cruise.

BRAVO

Sorry man! Fork it over!

Great report BTW and glad you gave INC this awesome present, even though you made it harder for the rest of us husbands.

I agree. My guess is that Sven couldn't provide her with the life she wanted for the girls, so she took one for the team and went home with Dave.

:raspberry2:

Dave this was a wonderful trip report but what would you expect with the cast you had thanks for the report now we have to try a cruise!!!!!!!!

I hope you can do that cruise soon! Thanks for reading!

Thank you for sharing your trip and your family vacation. You are blessed...

I sure am. Thanks for reading and commenting!

Great trip report, Dave!! Loved every minute of it.

Thank you Doodle!

To echo several other Fiends, this TR makes me want to sign up for another cruise. You look like your family had a blast!

We loved our trips on the Magic and I was reluctant to book the Dream or Fantasy due to their bigger size and increased number of passengers. After seeing all of the activities and facilities unique to the Magic's bigger sisters that you and TCD wrote about, I no longer have any doubts. I will choose by itineraryand I know I will be happy on any of the DCL ships.

Awesome TR Dave - makes me want to try a cruise again, but I may need to play the lottery a few times in order to do it! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the trip and got to spend that time together, they grow up so quick!

That photo of the towel Swan on the bed back at home is fantastic - you and INC have some wonderful kids.

AWWWWW!!! I WAS SO SAD TO SEE THE TR IS OVER!

BUT THEN I SAW THIS AND FELT MUCH BETTER!

IS ANNA GOING TO BE A FLYING NUN?

Anyhoooo! Great report! I have lived vicariously through y'all! ;D WASABI!!!!

Yes, the flying Nun!!!

WASABI!!!!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful vacation with us. It was truly a pleasure to follow along with you. And it just makes me want to book a Disney cruise that much more!

I hope you get it booked soon!

Nooooo!!!! It can't be over!!!! Those last pictures were good, but you made them so sad with the whole "leaving the cruise" thing.

I'll quote my own DD here "Do it again! Do it again!" *sigh*

The last day stinks. There is no way around that. But you don't have to worry about that now. You have a lot to look forward to!!

Very nice reporting Dave! But I think there are a few more pics. you may have forgot to post..

Hmmm, I'll have to dig through those folders...

Thanks for the report Dave. it was a lot of fun following along. We were planning on doing a Disney cruise next summer for our anniversary and all these Cruise reports just keep making it more exciting.

I can't wait for your report!!

To echo several other Fiends, this TR makes me want to sign up for another cruise. You look like your family had a blast!

We loved our trips on the Magic and I was reluctant to book the Dream or Fantasy due to their bigger size and increased number of passengers. After seeing all of the activities and facilities unique to the Magic's bigger sisters that you and TCD wrote about, I no longer have any doubts. I will choose by itineraryand I know I will be happy on any of the DCL ships.

I have read that the bigger ships do not have the intimacy of the smaller ones, but not having anything to compare them to it didn't affect my opinion...I simply loved it! It would be interesting to hear your perspective if you sail the Dream or Fantasy...

Awesome TR Dave - makes me want to try a cruise again, but I may need to play the lottery a few times in order to do it! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the trip and got to spend that time together, they grow up so quick!

That photo of the towel Swan on the bed back at home is fantastic - you and INC have some wonderful kids.

Thanks Dan! They do grow up quickly. I'm in the planning stages now of a camping trip out west...another of those "do it while you can" trips. I hope we can go!

Wonderful report! So sad to see it end!

Thanks for reading along, Gwen!

Wonderful report! Thanks for sharing your family and your adventures with us!

I'm glad you enjoyed it Betsy!

Dave - great trip report. Makes my wait for my cruise even harder. Taking the Fantasy for a 7-night right after Thanksgiving.

jon

I hope you have a great trip Jon! Are you taking the Eastern or Western itinerary?

Well done, Dave. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed the cruise.

I did not know the official name of that last breakfast on the ship, but I think you are right about that.

I loved the towel animal on your bed at home. My only critique of your DD's efforts is that they should have hung up a towel chicken.

That would have been funny.

TCD

I am taking the Western Fantasy.

Itinerary

Port Canaveral

Sea Day

Grand Cayman

Costa Maya

Cozumel

Sea Day

Castaway Cay - Friends and I are getting a Cabana

Port Canaveral

DD will be 3 and is potty trained, hopefully we will be able to get some time to go to the Adult areas of the ship.

We are going on the same itinerary on the Fantasy in late April!!!