Pirates of the Tennessean - Dave and INC's Dream Cruise!

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No, just book an aft stateroom. Vibrations are included in your room rate.

Congrats on the funnel vision. I agree with the girls. Rotisserie Chickens or maybe rotisserie monkeys? The monkeys do not have heads. Can't wait for the rest of your trips.

Ok, some of you asked for Gwen's Adventure Planking video, so here it is. If you have 5 minutes to spare it might give you a chuckle. In particular, pay attention at around 4:10 of the video. If yo

I am taking the Western Fantasy.

Itinerary

Port Canaveral

Sea Day

Grand Cayman

Costa Maya

Cozumel

Sea Day

Castaway Cay - Friends and I are getting a Cabana

Port Canaveral

DD will be 3 and is potty trained, hopefully we will be able to get some time to go to the Adult areas of the ship.

We're going March 2.:D

Well done, Dave. I am happy that you and your family enjoyed the cruise.

I did not know the official name of that last breakfast on the ship, but I think you are right about that.

I loved the towel animal on your bed at home. My only critique of your DD's efforts is that they should have hung up a towel chicken.

That would have been funny.

TCD

She was making rotisserie chickens for several days after the cruise...but thankfully that has died down now.

A great TR but durn it.... now it's done :banghead:

Yes it is. Finished!

BRAVO!!! Wonderful TR!!! I just love your family. You all seem like such fun!

I have succeeded in my mission and fooled you all.

Not happy it is done but great report Dave. The lady behind Anna doesn't look nearly as happy.

Thanks for reading!

I am taking the Western Fantasy.

Itinerary

Port Canaveral

Sea Day

Grand Cayman

Costa Maya

Cozumel

Sea Day

Castaway Cay - Friends and I are getting a Cabana

Port Canaveral

DD will be 3 and is potty trained, hopefully we will be able to get some time to go to the Adult areas of the ship.

Sounds like a great itinerary! I think you will have a great time...and I bet your daughter loves the Oceaneer Club.

We are going on the same itinerary on the Fantasy in late April!!!

I expect a report!!

I just keep checking back here hoping for one last update ...

Sorry Gwen....I think I am out of material.

:waiting2-smiley: :waiting2-smiley:

See above...

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous, fun-loving and precious family with us! I always enjoy reading along and seeing the pictures in your TR. You are a lucky man, Dave. We are lucky you are here with us too!

I am clearly a blessed man. Blessed with a wonderful family, and blessed with all of my awesome Fiends!

We're going March 2. :D

That sounds like a great late-winter plan!!

Such a great report! Thanks so much for sharing and for bringing back great memories of our trip too! :wave1:

Now you need a new family trip to the Fort to keep us all going till our next trips!

Leslie

I am going to be at the Fort in 2 months and 25 days!! :jumpforjoy

Wonderful trip report Dave! A Disney cruise is definitely on our to-do list now. I figure if I start saving after our FW trip in January, we might be able to go before Gracie turns 10! Lol :)

Yeah, I waited until the kids almost started leaving the nest. But better late than never!

Enjoyed your report, it has convinced us to try it someday. You have a knack for this writing thing. Can't wait to hear about Christmas at the Fort.

Ah, Christmas at the Fort. Considering my 4 day cruise took 30 pages to discuss, I'm not sure I can do a trip report on a 2 week Fort stay.

Dave,

Loved, loved, loved the trip report!! What a wonderful time with your beautiful family.

Heidi

Thanks Heidi! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I just have to say that Disney is EVIL!

This week, we received a small packet in the mail. It was our Castaway Club membership, including a small framed picture of one of the Disney ships. Did we join a special club? Nooooo! They send those to everyone after their cruise. And they strategically wait 6 weeks or so after your trip, just when you have sufficiently gotten over the mourning period from your cruise and are back into real life. And just like that, your kids are holding the picture going "Awwww, we have to go again!".

I hate Disney.

• 5 months later...