• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The chicken one was tricky. I don't think Ive ever seen them. But then again I don't ride the train too often.

Sorry... I was hungry...

It figures "That Guy" would get that.  

Posted Images

Right inside the door to the right, there is a 30's chevy there, this is on the running board... we took it because of the hidden mickey.... :rofl2:

Here is another hidden mickey about 10' away

11139_1194379893712_1054886177_30508410_4419041_n.jpg

And one after you get off the ride....

11139_1194379933713_1054886177_30508411_2312514_n.jpg

Just a little clarification on Hidden Mickeys. Most "Hidden Mickeys" are actually "Deliberate Mickeys". Yes there is a difference and are categorized as such. Below is how Disney describes the difference.  Key words are, concealed & incorporated. No one, not even Disney, knows where all the Hidden Mickeys are.

Hidden Mickey

A"Hidden Mickey" is an image of MICKEY MOUSE concealed in the design of a DISNEY attraction or resort.

Deliberate Mickey

When MICKEY MOUSE's image is incorporated into a design as a decorative enhancement. They are called "Deliberate Mickeys" because they are specifically intended to make MICKEY MOUSE a visual addition to the surrounding artwork or as an identifying logo.

Just a little clarification on Hidden Mickeys. Most "Hidden Mickeys" are actually "Deliberate Mickeys". Yes there is a difference and are categorized as such. Below is how Disney describes the difference.  Key words are, concealed & incorporated. No one, not even Disney, knows where all the Hidden Mickeys are.

Hidden Mickey

A"Hidden Mickey" is an image of MICKEY MOUSE concealed in the design of a DISNEY attraction or resort.

Deliberate Mickey

When MICKEY MOUSE's image is incorporated into a design as a decorative enhancement. They are called "Deliberate Mickeys" because they are specifically intended to make MICKEY MOUSE a visual addition to the surrounding artwork or as an identifying logo.

So what are the ones I posted?

So what are the ones I posted?

I've enlarged and enhanced the lighting on the 2 photos that I think you're referring to in order to get a better look.

IMO, the one on the Gage dial, if that's what you're referring to, is too far out of proportion to be considered a Mickey. It looks like the 3 circles are the same size.

The other one, again IMO, would qualify as a Hidden Mickey, even though the position and shape of the ears are a little off. Hidden Mickey experts may disagree on that one though. Is it close enough?

11139_1194379893712_1054886177_30508410_4419041_n.jpg

11139_1194379813710_1054886177_30508409_6266693_n.jpg